Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Promoted up to division 3, and I'm the worst team in the league  :P

If anyones after a friendly, feel free to challenge me. I'm not a member, so I can't really challenge others, but feel free t hit me up.

Quote from: DazBurg on October 31, 2015, 11:34:32 AM
so it looks like i will be running for UAE Nat manager again

UAE lack numbers in the community so i'm on the lookout for an assistant if elected
anyone here interested?

I'm interest in seeing how the nat thing works, so yeah, I guess Im interested.

BratPack

30k increase in wages...that's not good  :-\

DazBurg

Quote from: nrich102 on November 01, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
Promoted up to division 3, and I'm the worst team in the league  :P

If anyones after a friendly, feel free to challenge me. I'm not a member, so I can't really challenge others, but feel free t hit me up.

Quote from: DazBurg on October 31, 2015, 11:34:32 AM
so it looks like i will be running for UAE Nat manager again

UAE lack numbers in the community so i'm on the lookout for an assistant if elected
anyone here interested?

I'm interest in seeing how the nat thing works, so yeah, I guess Im interested.
http://ftpuae.freeforums.org/
come on over to the offsite (not no one really says much anyways...lol)

now let's hope i get elected

PowerBug

Yeah nrich, definitely get invovled with NATs. Daz has mentioned UAE numbers aren't great so I'm not gonna try to persuade anyone to come to Sri Lanka if they choose to go to UAE instead :)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1610013
I've only ever owned one wrist spinner in my FTP career. He's 32yo now, so time for a replacement to be prepared. Bought this for $135,000 which I think is okay considering he'll be long term. None of the skills are Green which is nice as well.

Nige

Torp wants me on board as an assistant for Lanka, should I?

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on November 02, 2015, 11:50:51 PM
Torp also needs to understand that he needs to get elected first.

FFLanka it up Nigey! I am assuming that I will be helping Torp as well as part of the handover so yeah join in, NATs are fun.

Torp also has work to do regarding the Sri Lankan forums so get onto it please Torp :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 02, 2015, 11:09:48 PM
Yeah nrich, definitely get invovled with NATs. Daz has mentioned UAE numbers aren't great so I'm not gonna try to persuade anyone to come to Sri Lanka if they choose to go to UAE instead :)

I've only ever owned one wrist spinner in my FTP career. He's 32yo now, so time for a replacement to be prepared. Bought this for $135,000 which I think is okay considering he'll be long term. None of the skills are Green which is nice as well.
I really like that buy.

Quote from: PowerBug on November 02, 2015, 11:57:03 PM

FFLanka it up Nigey! I am assuming that I will be helping Torp as well as part of the handover so yeah join in, NATs are fun.
Nige overhyped the truth a bit there, I told him I'd be open to having him in a NAT setup as assistant.

Yes PB, You're the reason I'm going for SL.

Nige

I accepted an invitation I got. You can now hold my hand and spoon feed me.

Also, almost overpaid for a Scottish fastie but I got outbid (Torp knows what I'm on about).

Nige

Oh, and I just renamed my team to The Coolest Cats if anyone cares.

DazBurg

what a fantastic bloke
(now to poach you :P )

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on November 03, 2015, 12:26:24 AM

Also, almost overpaid for a Scottish fastie but I got outbid (Torp knows what I'm on about).
Pk showed me the bloke. Geez good thing you did haha. He would've won you lots of games, but that price for that player was too much.

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on November 03, 2015, 10:22:09 AM
Quote from: Nige on November 03, 2015, 12:26:24 AM

Pk showed me the bloke. Geez good thing you did haha. He would've won you lots of games, but that price for that player was too much.
Yep, very happy I got outbid tbh.

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1592148
In and out in 2 days. TM was nice to me neither of these players (this guy and the earlier one) got sniped and my winning bids came from a day beforehand :D

Cookie311993

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 03, 2015, 12:03:50 AM

I really like that buy.

Quote from: PowerBug on November 02, 2015, 11:57:03 PM

Nige overhyped the truth a bit there, I told him I'd be open to having him in a NAT setup as assistant.

Yes PB, You're the reason I'm going for SL.
What even is loyalty? The same thing you gave me a hard time about when I ran for the Scotland job.
I know you asked for a spot with Australia, butlee told me. Plus, you viewed England and Canada on the same day you messaged Butlee about the Australia job
Can you please leave the Scotland Senior Nats association?

PowerBug

Quote from: Cookie311993 on November 03, 2015, 06:42:16 PM
What even is loyalty? The same thing you gave me a hard time about when I ran for the Scotland job.
I know you asked for a spot with Australia, butlee told me. Plus, you viewed England and Canada on the same day you messaged Butlee about the Australia job
Can you please leave the Scotland Senior Nats association?
I was super reluctant in asking him to come over because of that reason, commitment. I feel like with this extra week of EOS it'll mean that elections will happen after I finish uni... WC result will be the deciding factor as to whether I have the drive to go another 2 seasons.