Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Don't remember seeing a player of mine in dreadful form before :o.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1660911

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 26, 2015, 04:48:57 PM
Don't remember seeing a player of mine in dreadful form before :o.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1660911
Especially when he gets a game every week :-\

So I play Torp in Week 8 in T20. Week 8 is also the T20 Tour week for NATs. Torp has two guys in the Sri Lankan squad. I wonder if they will tour that week :-X

Hellopplz

Yeah, it's pretty weird but hopefully changes upwards next week :-X.

Even if one misses, it's better than full strength Torpy :P.

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 26, 2015, 10:37:44 PM
Even if one misses, it's better than full strength Torpy :P.
You missed the underlying message there. I am the Sri Lankan NAT manager. Torp's players will rest in my hands

Hellopplz

Oh wow, that completely slipped my mind :-X. It's been a while since I took a look at the Senior Nat scene other than matches here and there.

Guess depends if you think you think you need the leg up ;).

DazBurg

really starting to struggle with fatigue issues being in div 1 for 20/20 and SOD
as only my absolute best competes and still out rated
so when i need to rest i drop more and usually am beated

BratPack

Yeah it's really hard to stay there once you're there in Seniors unless you just throw the PC in the first round. I lasted 3 years in T20 but that was due to being saved by the bot flush. My team is now in rebuild mode, I have 4 players left who are 23 or older.

PowerBug

I have no trouble now that I'm settled. I've been lucky generally with teams selling up most seasons though. this season we have 8 good sides in SOD and 7 in T20. So it might be more difficult this time. I might need to rotate one of my starters out every few matches though.

Are you having troubles with bowlers or batters?

PowerBug

I'm not going anywhere Pk. :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2015, 04:22:22 PM

It's so tight between 6 teams..  I thought you were getting belted :P I won so easy against Otago though.... 2k higher than me as well

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 28, 2015, 04:27:31 PM

It's so tight between 6 teams..  I thought you were getting belted :P I won so easy against Otago though.... 2k higher than me as well
I was getting belted and I was trying to work out what was wrong. Thatcher was huge. You do have a very nice NRR buffer so I'll need you to stuff one up. ;)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2015, 04:29:31 PM

I was getting belted and I was trying to work out what was wrong. Thatcher was huge. You do have a very nice NRR buffer so I'll need you to stuff one up. ;)

I hate Thatcher with a passion haha.

I do enjoy that I currently have 3 of the best 6 bowlers in the league :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 28, 2015, 04:45:27 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2015, 04:29:31 PM

I hate Thatcher with a passion haha.

I do enjoy that I currently have 3 of the best 6 bowlers in the league :P
It's a team game though ;) I could use with giving Mathea a rest soon, bloke is almost worn out.

nrich102

Hellopplz

Close call there!! Run out on the last ball for the save!