Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 13, 2015, 04:06:25 PM
That's 5-0 PB :P Last time I put every batsmen and every bowler on Aggressive. I was losing wickets like no tomorrow haha.
I just can't seem to be able to do it :( Good thing these have all been T20s, I'll get you next week when it counts (hopefully). ;)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 13, 2015, 07:11:41 PM
That's 5-0 PB :P Last time I put every batsmen and every bowler on Aggressive. I was losing wickets like no tomorrow haha.
I just can't seem to be able to do it :( Good thing these have all been T20s, I'll get you next week when it counts (hopefully). ;)

Knowing my luck you'll beat me by like 9 wickets or some shower haha. But yeah good game again man :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 13, 2015, 09:12:04 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 13, 2015, 07:11:41 PM

Knowing my luck you'll beat me by like 9 wickets or some shower haha. But yeah good game again man :P
I almost did it I just need to stop you from taking early wickets next time, I have the spinners to do the job.

Nige

Yeah... I don't think I'm going to even come remotely close to promoting this season.

Got too comfortable with bot bashing, now I'm getting rekt weekly.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on August 14, 2015, 08:48:09 AM
Yeah... I don't think I'm going to even come remotely close to promoting this season.

Needed to upgrade players badly Nigey. Im a slight chance in both i think.

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 14, 2015, 10:09:17 AM

I'm too attached to move on.  :(

Pkbaldy

Slaughtered i again. Nige scored 92 and Warren got 4 wickets off 13 balls haha. Beeeeeast

Spinking

Nearly a 10 wicket haul by my fastie. Imagine taking 9 wickets then having the other bloke take the tenth!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=3295687

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nige on August 14, 2015, 10:24:44 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 14, 2015, 10:09:17 AM

I'm too attached to move on.  :(
We all have been there before! The only way I got through it, was doing it slowly and also just keep saying it's to improve your team until you don't need to do it :P.

PowerBug

Some days I hate the game, other days I love it. Today I managed to do both.

Affiliate lost because I decided to rest a few players for PC, never again. Now HAVE to beat Pk to stay in touch.

But then my main side pulled off a nice 40 run win against rogue to go 2-1 and stay in touch with the leader in Div 1 Sri Lanka :D

PowerBug

fml so somehow my Affiliate's SOD pitch is a Sticky and I can't get it to the pitch I want to for the match vs Pk on Friday :(

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 15, 2015, 11:31:10 AM
fml so somehow my Affiliate's SOD pitch is a Sticky and I can't get it to the pitch I want to for the match vs Pk on Friday :(

Crumbling? Didn't stop me last time!!  :P

Pkbaldy

And what do you think is the best pitch for me to play Otago on??

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 11:44:40 AM

Nah wasn't a Crumbling actually ;)

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 11:46:01 AM
Oh shower yeah I forgot to reply I've been so busy. These are his bowling options in order of wage: rf, rfm, rm, rfs, rf, rfm. And apart from the first guy who has a 19k wage the rest are under 10k. That should make the decision of your home pitch very clear and also makes me look really stupid for choosing a Sticky. In addition he runs a 12 man squad and has a PC match on Sunday so if you get him whilst his fatigue is still high you are a real chance (Like I was yesterday....)

So putting 1 and 1 together my pitch is on a Sticky because I set it to a Sticky to beat Otago which was stupid so basically it's going to cost me 2 matches now because next week Pk will get me.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 15, 2015, 11:58:12 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 11:44:40 AM

Nah wasn't a Crumbling actually ;)

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 11:46:01 AM
Oh shower yeah I forgot to reply I've been so busy. These are his bowling options in order of wage: rf, rfm, rm, rfs, rf, rfm. And apart from the first guy who has a 19k wage the rest are under 10k. That should make the decision of your home pitch very clear and also makes me look really stupid for choosing a Sticky. In addition he runs a 12 man squad and has a PC match on Sunday so if you get him whilst his fatigue is still high you are a real chance (Like I was yesterday....)

So putting 1 and 1 together my pitch is on a Sticky because I set it to a Sticky to beat Otago which was stupid so basically it's going to cost me 2 matches now because next week Pk will get me.

I'm thinking of resting both Mealey and Blokhout in T20, just so I know they're fully fit to play you haha. At what fitness do they start lowering in stats??

I'm going to try beating him on Dry then...