Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2015, 07:09:40 PM
My membership runs out in four weeks. I think it's been two years since I last went without membership, and I only lasted a week before being so annoyed at my inability to use some of the tools I use every day.
i went for ages without having it then had it for about a year now but bought in 3 month blocks (i know it works out cheaper if i just buy a year..lol).....never used to care but your right once you had it and used it i hate when it expires need it back straight away

PowerBug

D. Thirimanne (lws) 8-2-27-3, B. Fergusson 2 (9b), G. Handrickan 7 (20b)
End of over 26 (maiden) - The Nights Watch(94-6). 151 runs required from 14 overs. RR 3.62 RRR 10.79

Stranded on 99 YOD wickets now

Pkbaldy

Torp quick!! Hastie is at 280k!! So over your reserve.

JBs-Hawks

Hellopplz

Kept it close JB! Nice effort there against #1. Also he's an unlucky guy, top rated youth team in the World stuck in Div 2, but surely will promote up after this season :P.

Also on a sadder note, Harrison Morgan called a press conference earlier today to announce his retirement from all forms of the game, effective immediately :'(. He has said his body has been giving up on him and doesn't want to stop the progression of his successor in Kyle Dickson :(. It's a sad day but he retires with 168 SOD, 152 T20 and 52 YOD games under his belt, along with 49 games for Australia across OD/T20 Nat games. 78 wickets for Australia, 90 YOD wickets, 201 T20 wickets and 303 SOD wickets (wanted to get him over those this season :P ). Pretty much leading wicket taker for me in everything haha. He has been with me since he was pulled so it's hard to say goodbye but wages are a killer when I'm almost in the red and he just plopped to Expert Tech :(.

BratPack

I just realised that I'm going to have 4 keeper-batsmen in my senior squad next season if I don't sell one  :-[

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on June 26, 2015, 09:46:19 PM
I just realised that I'm going to have 4 keeper-batsmen in my senior squad next season if I don't sell one  :-[
And if the new changes come in eventually where keepers won't be needing fielding then it'll be tough to carry 3 keepers in your senior squad.

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=3156459

- Highest Team YOD score (Main and Affiliate combined, 407 was the previous high for PBCC)
- Highest individual YOD score (Deepal scored 201 earlier in the season)
- Highest ever YOD partnership (Affiliate only)
- First time I've managed to keep all 11 opposition players in single figures
- Extras was their highest scorer, first time I've managed to do that
- Duminda Thirimanne took his 100th career YOD wicket
- My 11 players were the best 11 players in the game. All 11 of the opposition score negative fantasy points.

Yeah it was a bot bash but still, a record is a record :D

PowerBug

Main side out playing now, going for a record of their own, however this one is more important:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=3177810

I win, I go into 1st place in YOD 1.1, and my first ever Div 1 title will be in my own hands.

DazBurg

because i keep getting 3 months membership at a time i now have 100 credits
do i want an affiliate or can i not be bothered running 2?

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on July 02, 2015, 06:45:13 PM
because i keep getting 3 months membership at a time i now have 100 credits
do i want an affiliate or can i not be bothered running 2?
Haha, why not. If you think you have the time

Nige

My keeper is massively fatigued and I keep forgetting to rest him.  :-[

PowerBug

1    Jam Prancer    13    10    3    0    40    +0.8749    2830 / 508.3    2425 / 517.0
2    PowerBugCC    13    10    3    0    40    +0.8492    2585 / 500.2    2245 / 520.0

Going to be a tight one next week. I play 6th at home, he plays 4th away. But really the top 6 teams are very close in ratings.

Nige

Not really looking after my youths atm, only interested in the progress of a couple.

I set all of them to fielding training and I just noticed one (who is 18, like the oldest in the team I think) is already at accom fielding after starting at like ord from memory.  :o

DazBurg

so i beat 1st last week but i am 1 game behind Colli plays him next week and i play a bot

but he rates 115 to colli's 96

come on colli upset victory!!