Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Anyone want a friendly match? I don't have a human match for about 2 weeks...

Rating between 130k-150k to keep it moderately even.

BratPack

Quote from: valkorum on May 31, 2015, 12:03:51 AM
Quote from: BratPack on May 30, 2015, 11:50:53 AM
And I don't really have any guns. I win on TEAM performances, not individual efforts

I have dropped off this season - out to a world ranking of 25 (was #1 last season)

I'm currently #15

PowerBug

flower this game is about to be a whole lot different, I will put up the extra rule changes threads soon :o

PowerBug

Green dot shows that they are still in youths.

Thirimanne is on tour and will definitely go on the final one as well. So he has 5 matches to take 6 wickets to get to the 100. Chandrasekera may tour if his bowling pops (reli/cap/reli AR) but I am expecting that he will play the remaining 6 matches. He's take 9 wickets in the last 2 matches, keep that up and 100 for him is on the cards :o At the very least I can see him passing Bastian in 2nd place.

The beauty of Div 5 :D

Pkbaldy

Got a bit bored at work, so i've added the runs, wickets and fielding dismissals.
Blokhout a big chance to get 100 wickets in a season. Cortez will push for 1500 runs too.

Batting
Cortez: 864
H.McCarthy: 688
Grimsditch: 480
Daniels: 475
Saldanha: 294
M.McCarthy: 285
Wa Kitonga: 160

Bowling
Blokhout: 49-340
M.McCarthy: 40-285
Dunstan: 30-213
Sarfraz: 16-354
Hewley: 4-111

Fielding Dismissals:
Wa Kitonga: 11
H.McCarthy: 8
Dunstan: 5
M.McCarthy: 4
Sarfraz: 4

PowerBug

There is the stats section you know? I assume this is the combined SOD and T20? Looking at the stats of your players is so much fun and so time consuming :D

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on June 05, 2015, 05:03:28 PM
There is the stats section you know? I assume this is the combined SOD and T20? Looking at the stats of your players is so much fun and so time consuming :D

Yeah this is combined! Do you get special bonus' (More money) if players get ranked 1st in bowling or batting?

BratPack

Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 05, 2015, 06:38:32 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 05, 2015, 05:03:28 PM

Yeah this is combined! Do you get special bonus' (More money) if players get ranked 1st in bowling or batting?

Nope

PowerBug

By using only the game rules and my own brilliance of cricket sims, I am trying to teach myself Battrick. It's bloody difficult let me tell you. From the Pavilion is so much clearer and simpler.

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2015, 09:46:06 PM
By using only the game rules and my own brilliance of cricket sims, I am trying to teach myself Battrick. It's bloody difficult let me tell you. From the Pavilion is so much clearer and simpler.
:o crossed to the darkside PB :P

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on June 07, 2015, 10:04:55 PM
Yeah I wanna try and learn it, it's not going to work though. The game is too open and weird and just in general messy. There's so many things that FTP does better.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2015, 10:11:49 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on June 07, 2015, 10:04:55 PM
Yeah I wanna try and learn it, it's not going to work though. The game is too open and weird and just in general messy. There's so many things that FTP does better.
My life is more than taken up enough by FTP, like I need another cricket sim to waste time on.  :P

PowerBug

If I remember to on Tuesday I will be putting Bill Guarnere up for sale. Hopefully the Red Star means I will pick up some money :)

BratPack

Bruin is on tour again in two weeks. But Nidheesh is finally going to get a chance as well  ;D.....I'm so boned  :(

PowerBug

My membership runs out in four weeks. I think it's been two years since I last went without membership, and I only lasted a week before being so annoyed at my inability to use some of the tools I use every day.