Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2015, 10:35:04 AM
Ended up getting that Seam Spec as well PB. Hoping to get the New Ball Bowler now as well.
Aww nice I'll take a look in a minute or two. Reveal your squads skills for me there might be more players you can fire.

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on May 01, 2015, 10:42:30 AM
Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2015, 10:35:04 AM
Ended up getting that Seam Spec as well PB. Hoping to get the New Ball Bowler now as well.
Aww nice I'll take a look in a minute or two. Reveal your squads skills for me there might be more players you can fire.
I'll do that now.

Edit: Done. I think next in line to fire would be Fish Warner because his fielding lets him down.

Nige

And got the New Ball Bowler.  :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2015, 11:21:37 AM
Sweet. So you now have 3 rfms, so you can get rid of Kapugedera. And also Fish Warner yeah his fielding is bad. Hold onto the rest for now, how much money does that leave you with?

Also watch those fatigue levels, might need to give a few players some rests in upcoming games. Especially your keeper. Just let a batsman take the gloves (Only do it if the game is going to be an easy win though)

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on May 01, 2015, 12:15:06 PM
Quote from: Nige on May 01, 2015, 11:21:37 AM
Sweet. So you now have 3 rfms, so you can get rid of Kapugedera. And also Fish Warner yeah his fielding is bad. Hold onto the rest for now, how much money does that leave you with?

Also watch those fatigue levels, might need to give a few players some rests in upcoming games. Especially your keeper. Just let a batsman take the gloves (Only do it if the game is going to be an easy win though)
I probably should have given Chengy a rest today as I played a bot (I was gonna give Ross a run to rest Chengelpet), he did end up making 170 today though.  :P

But yeah, I'll ditch Kapugedera and Fish now. I've still got like 350k-ish.

AFEV

After destroying me for years with Cookie, Chris Weidman did me a solid today going for 0/51 to help me overcome a 7k deficit and secure a massive victory in my hopes for SOD promotion this season (240k in D2 seems ridiculous.)

BratPack

I'm probably selling up my batsmen once I'm out of the Pav cup. I SHOULD sell Nidheesh and Bruin as well but I just can't do it. Especially Bruin

Hellopplz

Quote from: AFEV on May 02, 2015, 12:13:50 AM
After destroying me for years with Cookie, Chris Weidman did me a solid today going for 0/51 to help me overcome a 7k deficit and secure a massive victory in my hopes for SOD promotion this season (240k in D2 seems ridiculous.)
:o :o :o :o :o. 240k in Div 2 is insane! How are you not in Div 1 Alex? :o

Just for comparison, highest rating in Scotland 1.1 this week was 233k, with 5/8 over 220k.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 02, 2015, 12:52:10 AM
:o :o :o :o :o. 240k in Div 2 is insane! How are you not in Div 1 Alex? :o

Just for comparison, highest rating in Scotland 1.1 this week was 233k, with 5/8 over 220k.
I only rate 235 or so at max strength, the guy I beat was 240. So one of us will be stuck in D2 with 240 odd again next season..

Hellopplz

That is a bit overkill, unless you're going to promote, then you'll hang with the big dogs. Got the leg up on him at least so in a good spot at the moment so good luck getting to the top of the league.

Just saw your opponent, he demoted from Div 1 last season so probably why he's that high. I remember cause I barely stayed up ahead of him on the last day of the season :P.

AFEV

Not sure how he managed to demote then, should have been competing for the title with those ratings. :o

Cookie311993

He mustn't know how to use him like I did. Besides I think that guy runs no academy and probably has no idea when it comes to setting orders for matches

Nige

Link to the friendly between Marlon/Pk and I for anyone that cares.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=3215291

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on May 03, 2015, 11:47:42 AM

It's Pavilion Cup day! That means I'm glued to FTP :D Am watching and you are in some trouble :(

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on May 03, 2015, 12:00:39 PM
Quote from: Nige on May 03, 2015, 11:47:42 AM

It's Pavilion Cup day! That means I'm glued to FTP :D
How far are you trying to go this season PB? :)