Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: AFEV on March 29, 2015, 11:01:00 AM
So Relton Roberts (reas/wc/wc spinner with finisher) isn't going to the world cup due to dreadful (actually dreadful, not a figure of speech, his form level is dreadful) form.
What. The. Flower. Ash.
Hahahaha. I've had that before, it's terrible. I've also had Expert. But I want one of my players to hit atrocious or outstanding, that'd be cool.

Torpedo10

Quote from: AFEV on March 29, 2015, 11:01:00 AM
So Relton Roberts (reas/wc/wc spinner with finisher) isn't going to the world cup due to dreadful (actually dreadful, not a figure of speech, his form level is dreadful) form.
What. The. Flower. Ash.
Wow....

While Hamid Ohanga is going to the World Cup!  :D Which I guess means he'll also tour next season. Extra 30k is helpful.

Argh I don't wanna lose players.

Hellopplz

I've never had below Poor form. Poor form by Relton to not get in :P.

My Wristy made the Scottish side but somehow they didn't take our best Keeper (Mine who is Acc/Acc/Outs) for the T20 WC :o. A Rel/Rel/Acc was selected over him... I should have sent a PM during the week on the squad but been unwell :(.

BratPack

AFEV

Swift is the only player of mine going to the world cup this time around, not really bothered either way. Choudhury also surprisingly the only one from my affiliate.

How about my outs/outs 19 year old fast bowler not being taken the the world cup. Hasn't been in the squad the last few weeks either.

JBs-Hawks

Because no u19 UAE players are going to the WC

AFEV

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 29, 2015, 03:19:01 PM
Because no u19 UAE players are going to the WC
I need to be tested...

Hellopplz

Playing Pk in a match today. Pretty much an U19 team with two exceptions, and my seniors are both 20.

On a Hard and looking to be a decent one. Except my Rel/Rel Batters smacking his Outs/Outs and Spec/Spec bowlers now ;D. *Touchwood

DazBurg

i got no one in WC's but then again only NAT level players i have are UAE..lol

PowerBug

Lol UAE ;)

Hopefully you guys find some batsmen next time round, the lot you had this tenure couldn't do a thing right.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on March 29, 2015, 04:45:59 PM
Lol UAE ;)

Hopefully you guys find some batsmen next time round, the lot you had this tenure couldn't do a thing right.
This is needed for Scottish batsmen too, couldn't chase down 150 on a Crumbler.  :(

PowerBug

That is one example Torp... UAE struggled for the whole two seasons.

BratPack

We consistently struggle, it's only through luck and management that we stay competitive

Pkbaldy

Got on top of HP! 16 runs, never doubted my boys  ;)

Hellopplz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 29, 2015, 06:00:30 PM
Got on top of HP! 16 runs, never doubted my boys  ;)
You were throwing in the towel after Asher/Hunter were putting on a clinic early :P. But good win, now we must rematch ;).