Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

rematch against BP next week in SOD
he beat me last time but i sit 1st 1 game ahead of him in 2nd with a better net RR
so here's hoping i can smash him and claim the title :D

Torpedo10

Stuck in Div 2 after losing last night. I shouldn't complain too much though, gives me an extra season to develop my young ones and I can make a serious chase at the cup.

Hellopplz

Quote from: PowerBug on March 18, 2015, 09:53:54 PM
Just spending time looking through my squad, working out what I need to improve my side next season, and I noticed Aronstam was almost 28! That time has gone so fast, I still remember playing him in Youths all those seasons ago. Might be time I gave up on getting exceptional batting too, focusing on Strength now.
That experience! Yeah I'd probably be torn between working Power or Batting. And doesn't it seem just like yesterday they were tearing it up in youths? :'(

Division 2 isn't that bad Torpy, can make a decent living there until have the squad to push for Div 1.

My tactics really are bad, close to demoting in T20 and SOD. Must win games this week, but SOD seems more likely to stay up after my win on a slow! If I can get past Cyrus my spot in Div 1 SOD stays alive :D. But I'll probably try for some help with tactics from you guys during the off-season, as half my starting XI will be over 30.

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on March 21, 2015, 03:42:17 PM
rematch against BP next week in SOD
he beat me last time but i sit 1st 1 game ahead of him in 2nd with a better net RR
so here's hoping i can smash him and claim the title :D

And just in the nick of time Your God and Mine Marc Bruin popped to World Class Tech  ;D

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 21, 2015, 04:54:36 PM
Just spending time looking through my squad, working out what I need to improve my side next season, and I noticed Aronstam was almost 28! That time has gone so fast, I still remember playing him in Youths all those seasons ago. Might be time I gave up on getting exceptional batting too, focusing on Strength now.
That experience! Yeah I'd probably be torn between working Power or Batting. And doesn't it seem just like yesterday they were tearing it up in youths? :'(

Division 2 isn't that bad Torpy, can make a decent living there until have the squad to push for Div 1.

My tactics really are bad, close to demoting in T20 and SOD. Must win games this week, but SOD seems more likely to stay up after my win on a slow! If I can get past Cyrus my spot in Div 1 SOD stays alive :D. But I'll probably try for some help with tactics from you guys during the off-season, as half my starting XI will be over 30.
Issue is HP, I rate like a Div 1 team now.  :P Albeit one that would probably hover around the 6/7/8th position. Much like PB is now.

Hellopplz

I rated like a Div 1 team for like three seasons before I actually promoted to there :P.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2015, 05:35:15 PM

Issue is HP, I rate like a Div 1 team now.  :P Albeit one that would probably hover around the 6/7/8th position. Much like PB is now.
Your ratings on Friday are higher than I ever got with my best ever team.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on March 21, 2015, 07:26:27 PM

That's right, it's between you and Bura for relegation next season while I should be a shoe in for promotion.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

That's right, it's between you and Bura for relegation next season while I should be a shoe in for promotion.
Mate, I've been favourite to relegate for 5 straight seasons now. Just saying.

PowerBug

I also have no intentions of playing a team with a 9k rating middle order next season.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on March 21, 2015, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

Mate, I've been favourite to relegate for 5 straight seasons now. Just saying.
you aren't favourite, Bura is.  :P Which is why I'm not that cut up about not promoting. I did buy a few oldies to boost my ranking to see how good I can make my Pav Cup draw,

Quote from: PowerBug on March 21, 2015, 07:50:43 PM
I also have no intentions of playing a team with a 9k rating middle order next season.
And?

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
And?
At the moment my middle order for next rates that much. In other words I will be adding to my team.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on March 21, 2015, 07:53:53 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
And?
At the moment my middle order for next rates that much. In other words I will be adding to my team.
Which means Bura will relegate  just as I imagined.  ;)

DazBurg

i'm not rating quite like a div 1 team but 2 games away from promoting to div1 ;)
if i beat BP this week i will secure promotion

Edit: may be stuffed next season though got a couple of oldies i need to move on

Pkbaldy

Thought i'd finally have a go at this game... Internal Error... Wont even let me get past the login page.