From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 20, 2015, 09:53:37 PM
How old is he?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=947556

27. Granted the power is useful, that is how all my players used to look. Got me from Div 4 (S14) to Div 1 (S21) pretty quickly.

Cookie311993

I don't know how it happens because he Is well below par. Good win though

PowerBug

It's the point of difference that helps him I guess. Idk, maybe I just use him perfectly.

Colliwobblers

looks a damned good player to me, exp a bit low form reas not great but that seems to make no impact, good all rounder. im finding power makes a massive difference and thats his strength and talent,

PowerBug

If anyone wants to see a classy victory, look right here:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=3054795

I had to look through the ratings line by line, I knew the difference would be big, but I didn't think it'd be THAT big. Far out, not just did I beat my best ever upset, I smashed it. (Yes it's a T20 but idegaf)

BratPack

Marc Bruin. Legendary Exp at 25  ;D

Cookie Monster

Hilly's Heroics won by 476 runs

Another...

BratPack

Quote from: BratPack on February 27, 2015, 01:26:17 PM
Marc Bruin. Legendary Exp at 25  ;D
22* and 5/35 today carrying the Dutch on his back today. You're Welcome World  :P

BratPack

YOU HAD ONE JOB ALEX! ONE JOB!  >:(

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on March 07, 2015, 12:11:10 PM
:D
and it was on my worst pitch a sticky :P

AFEV

Quote from: BratPack on March 07, 2015, 12:11:10 PM
Sorry BP. :P
Should never have bowled first when my batting line-up was so brittle. Doing! Would ordinarily be pretty confident chasing that total, but didn't quite compute how much weaker the batting was.

Cookie Monster

Tesla Thunderbats won by 7 wickets

nrich102

PowerBug

Seeing as it's nearing EOS I won't do a news thing this month. Next month I'll be back onto it though. :)

Just spending time looking through my squad, working out what I need to improve my side next season, and I noticed Aronstam was almost 28! That time has gone so fast, I still remember playing him in Youths all those seasons ago. Might be time I gave up on getting exceptional batting too, focusing on Strength now.