DazBurg

wow Hilly returns :O :O
great to have you back :)

Cookie Monster

#TheReturn

BratPack

Cookie Monster

PowerBug

I JUST GOT A 58K UPSET VICTORY!!! Ok, maybe it was slightly rigged but still.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=3095504

I didn't think 473 runs would be enough, but it was, just :P

AFEV

Wow, can't believe you lost with a 58k MR advantage. I used to admire your tactical prowess. ;)

PowerBug

I WON WITH A 58K MR DISADVANTAGE AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH!

That was poor from my bats, that's why I'm retiring Wardlaw at the end of the week :P

AFEV

Pretty rough, makes 123, gets forced into retirement. :P

PowerBug

He's had a very good 12.5 season career at my club, hasn't missed any of the last 75 Friday matches. 5 full seasons and all 5 this season so far. That is some effort

AFEV

6k runs is a huge effort, it sure does feel like he has been around forever.

PowerBug

Quote from: AFEV on February 02, 2015, 10:40:55 PM
6k runs is a huge effort, it sure does feel like he has been around forever.
Well he has been around forever really. I started at the end of Season 13, I bought him Day 1 of Season 14. Has been at number 2 basically every match since.

I also am selling Paul John and Adrian Zahra tomorrow night. That's 289 OD wickets for my club right there. They are all playing their final match this Friday, at home.

I'm slowly realising that the "originals" that I owned are slowly disappearing from my squad. Tonge, Mukund, Butt all gone recently, Dorengama I finally "retired" last week. Two more originals go this week. There's not many left.

PowerBug

This really shouldn't be making me sad, but it is. I play this game too much.

AFEV

Don't worry I'm the same, I have a pretty low turnover on players so I tend to get attached to them. I don't think it's weird. :P A lot of the guys I have at the moment I will end up retiring instead of making whatever money I can off them when I'm eventually done with them.

Letting go of Bartowski and Woodcomb (4th and 1st buys respectively I think) when I went on hiatus was a horribly shower feeling.

Hellopplz

Quote from: PowerBug on February 02, 2015, 11:15:32 PM
This really shouldn't be making me sad, but it is. I play this game too much.
I'm gonna cry like a baby when I'm forced to retire Harrison and Currie :'(. I know the attachment you feel PB! They've been with you for so long, you just don't want to see them go even if it's time :(.

Wardlaw has been around for ages, remember when you started out with guys like him and Dorengama (or something like that). Seems like so long ago, but look how far the team has progressed since!