Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 08, 2015, 09:19:58 AM
Silly BP won the toss and decided to BAT first on a flat pitch in hot weather! First off batting first on a flat is generally a very bad idea, but when the weather is hot as well it's almost insane! Anyway chased down the target of 324 with 5 balls to spare to win by 5 wickets :)

The Brat Pack    Billy Goats CC
Batting - Top Order    6,195    5,707
Batting - Middle Order    5,386    3,250
Batting - Tail    4,068    2,625
Bowling - Seam    5,453 (40)    4,796 (24)
Bowling - Spin    0 (0)    4,258 (16)
Fielding/Keeping    6,165    6,455
Overall    104,293    85,978

;D ;D

That would be because I have literally ONE bowler worth a damn. Muttalib

Hard to believe I'm 2 weeks away from 5 years playing this game  :o

Hellopplz

Congratz Cyrus and BP for winning their elections :D. Hopefully a prosperous two seasons ahead.

I'm also now back in the Scottish U19s side 8).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 11, 2015, 03:52:19 PM
Congratz Cyrus and BP for winning their elections :D. Hopefully a prosperous two seasons ahead.

I'm also now back in the Scottish U19s side 8).
what is this madness?

i don't see you name there?

obvious RB asked you...lol

Hellopplz

Yeah asked me in PM and only responded before when I posted :P.

JBs-Hawks

Come join a good nation we got a spot for you HP ;)

Hellopplz

I'm happy at Scotland! Even if Torpy blames me for ruining Seniors long after my tenure.

AFEV

Manager that has enjoyed literally no success blames WC winning manager for the nations failures... :P

PowerBug

Torp has had success, they beat UAE last OD tour in the final match! ;D (It was their only win of the tour)

Hellopplz

To move away from the Torp bashing, I can't wait for my Pav Cup game! At 15:00 FTP time ::). Doubt I'd watch much beyond 2:30am if that :P.

Torpedo10

Quote from: AFEV on January 11, 2015, 07:47:20 PM
Manager that has enjoyed literally no success blames WC winning manager for the nations failures... :P
Thing is, we demoted from Div 1 to Div 3 under HPs tenure and wouldn't have qualified under the current system.  :P

We had a much better squad back then too....several Elite bowlers.  ::)

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 11, 2015, 07:26:52 PM
I'm happy at Scotland! Even if Torpy blames me for ruining Seniors long after my tenure.
I blame the U19s during your tenure and my first tenure (Looking at cookie).

DazBurg

so having a good time with pav cup
2 weeks n a row someone played all there youths
i've played my most promising youths plus a few extras i have i seniors (got 17 seniors)

so in today's Hakim got y 4th best score ever with 234 off 154 notout

Edit: No equal 3rd best score

Hellopplz

Huge score :o :o. Been getting a nice draw then Daz with them playing youths :P. The fringe seniors' time to shine ;).

Cookie311993

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 11, 2015, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: AFEV on January 11, 2015, 07:47:20 PM
Thing is, we demoted from Div 1 to Div 3 under HPs tenure and wouldn't have qualified under the current system.  :P

We had a much better squad back then too....several Elite bowlers.  ::)

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 11, 2015, 07:26:52 PM
I blame the U19s during your tenure and my first tenure (Looking at cookie).
We still managed to qualify for the World Cup and make it out of the group stages, even though we were the weakest. The worst thing that happened to you was that someone beat me in the elections and then went awol. Doug and I had gotten a good group of players coming through that went to waste

AFEV

I'll enjoy a nice friendly with my affiliate this evening after losing in round 1 despite a large squad size and high seed.

The joys of being an underachiever. :D

Nails

I won 80% of matches I set orders for, for Scotland.

Yet Torp only let me set orders once in a blue moon

#nowonder