Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Koop's only got 12 youths, so wouldn't have the bowling options to play more seam. I also think he got unlucky having to bat first. Humid conditions and in YOD, it's tough to defend those. (In saying that, the game I'm currently playing I won the toss on Humid/Slow and elected to bat :P)

JBs-Hawks

Well he could have got the extra 2 overs out of his fastie, couldve been the difference :P

PowerBug

I wonder how Fletch is doing, and also wonder how much money he's sitting on if indeed he does decide to return to the game :o

CrowsFan

Silly BP won the toss and decided to BAT first on a flat pitch in hot weather! First off batting first on a flat is generally a very bad idea, but when the weather is hot as well it's almost insane! Anyway chased down the target of 324 with 5 balls to spare to win by 5 wickets :)

The Brat Pack    Billy Goats CC
Batting - Top Order    6,195    5,707
Batting - Middle Order    5,386    3,250
Batting - Tail    4,068    2,625
Bowling - Seam    5,453 (40)    4,796 (24)
Bowling - Spin    0 (0)    4,258 (16)
Fielding/Keeping    6,165    6,455
Overall    104,293    85,978

;D ;D

Colliwobblers

got my first youth player into a nat squad :)  not sure he'll get a game but must say i do like the little red star.

PowerBug

I just logged in to 6 Mails, I've never had that many before. I feel so privileged. I wonder how important they are :P

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on January 09, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
I just logged in to 6 Mails, I've never had that many before. I feel so privileged. I wonder how important they are :P
I wish I could log on right now...

chrisuzz

PowerBug

Quote from: AFEV on January 09, 2015, 02:30:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 09, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
I wish I could log on right now...
Oh yeah, I got to the mail page but that was it, it stopped on me haha. Got 7 now, time to read them! :D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 09, 2015, 06:44:23 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1128498

got his senior nat star at 23. nb. 8)

not surprising super player. when do you start training his strength?

JBs-Hawks

Seems like just yesterday that he was doing nothing for me in the u19s :P

Hellopplz

Nice win there HB! Quite the upset there, and guess that was a blunder by BP :-X.

Quote from: PowerBug on January 07, 2015, 11:20:29 PM
I wonder how Fletch is doing, and also wonder how much money he's sitting on if indeed he does decide to return to the game :o
It's been a while since I've seen that name around, hopefully he's doing alright :). But yeah, should have a HEAP even if he has like 33 Seniors :P.

Nice ZZ, should be used for them for quite some time in the future with those skills :o.

chrisuzz

Well Im fairly confident that he is close to outstanding batting which is good.

To be honest not sure whether i should wait until he is excep/except or just wait until next season to start strength training.

DazBurg

there for monitoring reasons atm not to tour
but there because he has a huge future ofc

CrowsFan

Quote from: The BeDazzler on January 09, 2015, 10:02:23 PM
there for monitoring reasons atm not to tour
but there because he has a huge future ofc
Already been contacted about some of my players re plans for the future and they are only 20 :)