Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

No, not a sequel to the game itself, but a sequel to the original FTP thread since the other one has been archived.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/login.html

AFEV

BratPack

Torpedo10

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BratPack

Well if we're going to have a new thread let's lay down the ground rules

1. You will all worship Marc Bruin

2. If for any reason you don't like Marc Bruin, see Rule 1

:P

Hellopplz

Bruin is great and all, but he's no Harrison Morgan ;).

My T20 is looking to be a sweet end. Managed 97 on a Crumbler and may be able to bowl out my opponent for under it (or they may chase it down in the last 3 overs). And the loser is in danger of relegating while winner is possibly going to finish 4th :o.

PowerBug

Lost by 2 wickets in the battle for $75k (2nd and 3rd in Div 1). Zahra took 6/12 though! o_O

BratPack

I won by 10 wickets, going back to Div 1 T20 next season

AFEV

I lost my last game, rested up in preparation for the final SOD game to try and promote. Nearly pulled off a 20k upset, losing on the last ball of the match, however the team on top of me suffered a surprise loss and if I had played full strength and won by enough I would've promoted...I'll be mad if I don't promote in SOD.. :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: BratPack on December 16, 2014, 10:17:30 PM
I won by 10 wickets, going back to Div 1 T20 next season
I'll be waiting >:D. Won my match as well so secured a little Prizemoney :D.

Zahra has a huge game :o :o :o. And bad luck Alex, lets hope get the promotion in OD to make up for it :P.

AFEV

You'll all be hearing about it if I don't. :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2014, 10:36:09 PM
Zahra has a huge game :o :o :o. And bad luck Alex, lets hope get the promotion in OD to make up for it :P.
Zahra wasn't actually good enough Granted he went from 4th to 2nd for wickets taken in T20 this season, but one more and he'd have made it to the top on averages!

Would love another 6 from him this Friday, assuming i play him of course. ;) Looking like Humid/Dry right now, so I think I will play him in that case. Hot/Dry is another story.

Hellopplz

Still quite a jump up the ranks for wickets taken! So close yet so far.

Reminds me to do my youth orders tonight as out tomorrow. Survived in YOD 2.2 but can't promote as the team top of all my leagues is the same. Got to hand it to him, promoting to Div 1 Youths and winning Division 1 SOD and T20 titles all in the same season :o.

PowerBug

I wonder if anyone has ever won all three Div 1 titles in the same season?

Hellopplz

Mumbling would be going for that next season, although I want to end his hold over one of the leagues. Think it's Scotland Div 1.1 where he's won like 7 seasons in a row (Or it's the T20 one) :o :o :o.

Reckon somebody has through all the season, but would have to go check every country to see.