Main Menu

FF Youth Knockout

Started by Spinking, December 08, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Spinking on December 12, 2014, 05:24:23 PM
Need 9 more teams by tomorrow night or will have to reduce to a 16 team comp. any late takers?

Just rope in some randoms? :P

Spinking

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 12, 2014, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: Spinking on December 12, 2014, 05:24:23 PM
Need 9 more teams by tomorrow night or will have to reduce to a 16 team comp. any late takers?

Just rope in some randoms? :P

Yep will do. Hopefully low rating ones ;)

CrowsFan

Applied with my affiliate Cyber Sloggers :)

KoopKicka

No Troopa no party for me unfortunately. I should be easy pickings. :P

nrich102

Flower, drawn Cookies Affiliate team.

I stuffed.

JBs-Hawks

CrowsFan

With the team I'll be fielding I don't think I really deserve the number 1 seed haha

PowerBug

The first day will be before the update? Should make it a rule that the players have to be 18 and below for the first match. As in it's next season's team we field.

DazBurg

Hellopplz

Quote from: The BeDazzler on December 14, 2014, 08:48:21 AM
i got kicked out :(
We can get kicked out together Daz <3.

Probably only way to keep it entirely FF though so I understand that, rather than adding like 10 randoms to fill the league.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 14, 2014, 05:43:50 PM
Quote from: The BeDazzler on December 14, 2014, 08:48:21 AM
i got kicked out :(
We can get kicked out together Daz <3.

Probably only way to keep it entirely FF though so I understand that, rather than adding like 10 randoms to fill the league.
true true ;)

i don't mind my youths are not that great anyhow

Spinking

Yeah, very sorry lads. I tried to fill the league with randoms but the last few applicants were quite high rating and I didn't want to run the risk of them knocking off our teams. Ended up with 30 teams, but the deadline came and it automatically kicked out the last 14 entrants (Think about 5-6 of these were FF teams). If I'd had a choice I would have booted a few affiliates so you guys got in, but didn't get the option...  :P

Again, very sorry! Only saving grace is we have only FF teams which I prefer. Will start another Youth Comp after this one and hope to get everyone involved!

KoopKicka

Oh I got valk, flowerkkkkk

PowerBug

So am I allowed to play my promoting 19yos or not this Saturday? Spink you are in charge.

Torpedo10

I've got Badger, please say no.