Proposed Best XVIIIs

Started by FS, November 26, 2014, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSK

I'm going to be honest here, that team is going to take years to rebuild hahaha

Comparing all the lists, I can't see the Brooklyn Hawks winning a match...

I think FS needs an assistant coach with XV's or XVIII's experience (preferably with numerous accolades) over the 2015-16 off-season to speed up the process. I mean Heeney is the only player he could make a beneficial trade with - and he can't afford to do that 

Jukes

Quote from: PSK on November 29, 2014, 02:16:48 PM
I'm going to be honest here, that team is going to take years to rebuild hahaha

Comparing all the lists, I can't see the Brooklyn Hawks winning a match...

I think FS needs an assistant coach with XV's or XVIII's experience (preferably with numerous accolades) over the 2015-16 off-season to speed up the process. I mean Heeney is the only player he could make a beneficial trade with - and he can't afford to do that

Don't be mean

SydneyRox

yes, lets keep the comments positive and not personally attacking.

PSK

I'm sorry, just my observations. But I was concerned they may be out of line when I was typing so I agree.

Ultimately, FS must have some strategy in mind when he made the trade and if it is based on prospective players we can't judge whether or not it is effective until those players develop. So please acknowledge my comment/suggestions purely as opinion with no real basis. He has done a great job drafting focusing on the midfield/forwards/& backs (all prolific ball winners for their roles) obviously any user can freely disregard my last comment.

I want to apologise to FS for it as well if it offended him. It was a myopic statement that cannot possibly take his ultimate prospective list plan into account as I have literally no knowledge, whatsoever, of what his team strategy is.

I'm sorry, was hoping that it could be somewhat constructive - obviously there were jokes at his expense. But I acknowledge that it was out of line.   

Jukes

His forward line has GUNston, a number one pick, the future GOAT in Hogan, and the reigning rising star. Plus Whitfield, Gibbs, Goddard and Crouch in the middle, Sauce is pretty good...

It's not that bad of a thing to have said so don't worry about it, just don't want too many huge feuds going on here.

powersuperkents

Quote from: elephants on November 29, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 29, 2014, 06:36:40 AM
if he was rebuilding why didn't he trade out Gibbs and Goddard also not much point doing a half of a rebuild so you cant use thatr= as an an excuse

Because he wasn't getting nearly as much for them?
Actually not true haha.. Went through my messages (trade I was negotiating with his former assistant coach WCarey), and I actually had entered talks with the club offering them Corey Enright for Bryce Gibbs  :P

T Dog

Looks like a battle royal next season...on any fantasy day any team may fire. Of course Colorado will fire big time every week  ;D

Hellopplz

New Jersey Devils Predicted Starting XVIII 2015

Backs: A. Walker, B. Smith, J. Johannisen, A. Everitt
Mids: T. Liberatore (C), A. Treloar (VC), D. Prestia, T. Greene, P. Hanley, B. Cunnington
Ruck: N. Naitanui
Forwards: R. Gray, L. Bruest, J. Blair, R. Palmer
Util: L. Shiels, B. McEvoy, B. Hill
Reserves: C. Sutcliffe, R. Lester, B. Longer, J. Green

Strengthened the backline through the draft, Midfield is probably set for a decade but the forward/backline still lack scoring depth... Need to see if the mids carry us once again!

powersuperkents

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 30, 2014, 07:42:43 PM
New Jersey Devils Predicted Starting XVIII 2015

Backs: A. Walker, B. Smith, J. Johannisen, A. Everitt
Mids: T. Liberatore (C), A. Treloar (VC), D. Prestia, T. Greene, P. Hanley, B. Cunnington
Ruck: N. Naitanui
Forwards: R. Gray, L. Bruest, J. Blair, R. Palmer
Util: L. Shiels, B. McEvoy, B. Hill
Reserves: C. Sutcliffe, R. Lester, B. Longer, J. Green

Strengthened the backline through the draft, Midfield is probably set for a decade but the forward/backline still lack scoring depth... Need to see if the mids carry us once again!
Definitely the best midfield in the long-term if all the players continue their development.