Main Menu

Ruck Strategy

Started by Mr.Craig, November 09, 2014, 12:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

The Leuenberger/Kreuzer combo will be popular but others will try to get an advantage by picking at least one premo. You could maybe handcuff Mumford and Lobb/Phillips or alternatively Giles/Bellchambers which would cost 600k.

Kellogscrunchynut

Leuenberger needs a lot to go right for him to return to DT scoring form, I'll most likely go with a premium that isn't Stefan Martin and Kreuzer.

kilbluff1985

cant really say without seeing official prices yet

nrich102

I was thinking that Leuy wouldn't score well with Stef Martin in the team however in that last round Leuy showed that he. An score with Stef Martin in the team. I will either be going Premo/Leuy or Leuy/Kreuzer

Sweetness

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 09, 2014, 06:41:43 AM
cant really say without seeing official prices yet

This is what it all comes down to.
If Leuy and Kreuz are cheap enough you will almost have to pick them.

Ricochet

Yeh its going to be hard to look past a Krooz and Leuey combo. Will also strongly consider NicNat

Its just too hard picking expensive rucks. Very rarely do they backup a good year with another elite season (scoring wise). Cox is probably the only one off the top of my head that you could rely on

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on November 11, 2014, 11:19:34 AM
Yeh its going to be hard to look past a Krooz and Leuey combo. Will also strongly consider NicNat

Its just too hard picking expensive rucks. Very rarely do they backup a good year with another elite season (scoring wise). Cox is probably the only one off the top of my head that you could rely on

Cox and when Sandi strings 15 games together... #rarely... Jacobs and goldstein arent too bad either... But so much more value in the mid price rucks these days!

R.Griffen

Quote from: noto07 on November 11, 2014, 11:43:12 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 11, 2014, 11:19:34 AM

Cox and when Sandi strings 15 games together... #rarely... Jacobs and goldstein arent too bad either... But so much more value in the mid price rucks these days!

Don't really need Berger to score hugh numbers if he averages 75 up until the byes the price we are picking him up at is good enough. After the byes to him to a premo. It seems like the perfect world aha

pommyadam

I'm personally considering a line of Minson-Leuey-Krooz-JGriffin
of course, depends on prices, got a rough budget of around 1.2m for the ruckline

Capper

I have gone for Ryder and Berger atm with Belly in the fwds but will probably change

The_Captain

Quote from: tabs on January 15, 2015, 05:12:17 PM
I have gone for Ryder and Berger atm with Belly in the fwds but will probably change

Is Ryder getting a discount or something?