AXV Vacant Coaching Positions

Started by BB67th, October 31, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on November 08, 2014, 02:38:17 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 08, 2014, 02:14:35 PM
Question (on behalf of myself and presumably the other applicants): Assuming the voting for this goes out in the coming days and the AXVs coaches get a week to vote, do the successful applicants/new coaches only get the one week to trade (again assuming the trade period closes the week of the AFL National Draft) or will the AXVs draft be pushed back by like a couple days to a week to allow us a little extra time?
There's still another trade period after the draft, so don't see why it would be pushed back?
Oh yeah, totally forgot about that tbh.  :-[

T Dog

Hey Guys..I will withdraw my application as coach. No need to vote. Start thinking about your teams and good luck to all  ;D

JBs-Hawks

Was looking forward to having you in the comp :(

Vinny

Quote from: T Dog on November 08, 2014, 04:24:02 PM
Hey Guys..I will withdraw my application as coach. No need to vote. Start thinking about your teams and good luck to all  ;D
Top bloke right here.

sammy123

How does all this work. I have read numerous posts over the years but still have no idea what this competition is

Nige

Quote from: sammy123 on March 23, 2015, 02:47:29 PM
How does all this work. I have read numerous posts over the years but still have no idea what this competition is
So there are multiple comps each using a different scoring system. WXVs (SC), EXVs (DT), BXVs (currently working out scoring system since Sportal closed), AXVs (Sportsbet closed, still using their system).

Each competition has teams 18 in WXVs, 14 in EXVs, 16 in both BXVs and AXVs. List sizes vary.

Each week you name 15 players (usually you best XV, obviously not naming injured players or suspended players). Captain who scores x2 and a VC. Emergencies as well.

At the end of each season there is a delisting and drafting period.

That's pretty much the basics.

sammy123

Quote from: Nige on March 23, 2015, 05:28:43 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on March 23, 2015, 02:47:29 PM
So there are multiple comps each using a different scoring system. WXVs (SC), EXVs (DT), BXVs (currently working out scoring system since Sportal closed), AXVs (Sportsbet closed, still using their system).

Each competition has teams 18 in WXVs, 14 in EXVs, 16 in both BXVs and AXVs. List sizes vary.

Each week you name 15 players (usually you best XV, obviously not naming injured players or suspended players). Captain who scores x2 and a VC. Emergencies as well.

At the end of each season their is a delisting and drafting period.

That's pretty much the basics.

Thanks nige sounds pretty cool