Vacant Coaching Positions Bradford Badgers and Grope Lane Giants

Started by Ringo, October 28, 2014, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Can confirm that GL is a great assistant and will make a great coach

Ricochet

I'd like to formally withdraw my application. Always believed that guys who don't have a a head coaching role should get first crack at new possies. And with GL and Rids both applying, I'd much rather them get a chance to enjoy it.
Good luck lads

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on November 03, 2014, 02:11:16 PM
I'd like to formally withdraw my application. Always believed that guys who don't have a a head coaching role should get first crack at new possies. And with GL and Rids both applying, I'd much rather them get a chance to enjoy it.
Good luck lads
Wow, thanks man, really appreciate it :)

Nige

If I endorse Dave, I'll probably lose him as assistant. Therefore, Dave hasn't got the competency to be a head coach and his heart won't be in it. Just kidding, pls vote for Dave, he's a good lad and very deserving having done quite the apprenticeship under yours truly for the most part.

Spite

Vinny

nostradamus

I endorse Rids' application for the Giants job 100%, his knowledge on all things football is unbelievable. He'll make a fantastic coach and will be a valuable addition to BXV.
It's been great having him as an assistant over the last couple of seasons in EXV & AXV, but the thing is I've always had final say on all decisions.......it'll be a learning experience for me to have the roles reversed, one that I'm very much looking forward to.

#GoRids  8)

elephants

Ringo

With Ricochet withdrawing we are left with 3 applicants so if any still have desire to apply please feel free.

kilbluff1985

Hey Ringo since I only suggested t dog apply incase there were not enough applicants I just want to see if he is happy staying co coach with me since there are enough applicants

Just sent him a pm so if you don't mind waiting until he replies before sending votes out :)

Ringo

Will await the final advice from Tdog before sending out the vote.

JBs-Hawks

T Dog

Will withdraw nomination in BXV's and apply in AXV's.  Another 3 vacancies there. Good luck in the Cup this arvo.. ;D

elephants