Main Menu

Gazza on track.

Started by Grazz, October 27, 2014, 08:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: GoLions on November 18, 2014, 02:52:09 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 18, 2014, 02:44:23 PM
Thats great mate, happy for you. My left is pretty good but my right is pretty much flowerd. A decent bump would see me in a lot of trouble. :(
A decent jellyfish would see you in a bit of trouble too I hear ;)

Haha nuh can handle the jelly fish but certainly could not throw it like i used to, can't really throw at all now without a lot of pain. I have weeks and weeks each year where im eating painkillers like M&M's. I'd give almost anything to have a decent right shoulder and my life back, it gets me down quite a bit tbh.

Ricochet

an update on Gaz

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-30/gaz-set-for-nab-challenge?utm_medium=RSS

Ablett on track to feature in NAB Challenge

GARY Ablett is close to resuming full contact work on his injured left shoulder and is on track to play two NAB Challenge matches, says Gold Coast coach Rodney Eade.

Ablett has been setting the pre-season track alight as he recovers from the dislocated shoulder that cut his 2014 season seven weeks short, but is yet to undergo the contact test.

However, Eade said the dual Brownlow medallist was close to giving it a full hit-out.

"He had a bit of a watershed weekend where he extended his shoulder a bit more. I'd imagine in a couple of weeks he'll be in full contact," Eade said.

"His fitness levels are fantastic at the moment compared to what he's been in the past, he's gone to another level.  :o

Grazz

Gone to another level, thats exciting to hear Gaj going to another level. :o

silloc

Another level? what is he immortal now and shoots lazers from his eyes...

Ricochet

Quote from: silloc on February 16, 2015, 04:40:31 PM
hahaha yeh pretty much

Barra13

Quote from: silloc on February 16, 2015, 04:40:31 PM

Actually lolled.

T Dog