Main Menu

Player profile upload feature

Started by m0nty, October 18, 2014, 10:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

The code for this is still new so there may be bugs, but I have added links to all the player profiles for FF peeps to add their own preseason outlooks for the 2015 fantasy season, in both DT/AF and SC flavours.

I'm just interested in the summaries and predictions, not the stats of which there are copious amounts already on the profiles. I have already shown what I want the end result to look like on Jack Redden's profile, using profiles from the boards from Mr.Craig and LF. There are a few of you, those two included, who have a raft of profiles up already, and I have included a "Link" box for you to put the link to the relevant thread on the forums, as shown on the Redden profile.

They still have to be approved by me before appearing on the profiles, of course. Please try to follow the rules of grammar, spelling and sentence construction! I will be editing them for style, but it would make my job much easier if I can do them without too much editing.

Also, before you ask, no I don't want pictures there - it's a bit dodgy using pictures from other sites. It's okay for the forum because you guys are in control, but for the main site it would be too cheeky legally because I have to approve it myself, so I'm involved directly.

Thanks to all who have contributed, and those yet to contribute!

Ringo

Looks Great m0nty and appreciate the reasoning why you want the control.

So just to get the process correct if I do a profile on say Daniel Rich in SC I can link the profile Daniel Rich Player profile and then you will edit if necessary and approve and then update.

For existing profiles done am i right in assuming we can just click on the link in the player Profile and you will vet and update.

Vinny

m0nty

Quote from: Ringo on October 18, 2014, 11:18:50 AM
Looks Great m0nty and appreciate the reasoning why you want the control.

So just to get the process correct if I do a profile on say Daniel Rich in SC I can link the profile Daniel Rich Player profile and then you will edit if necessary and approve and then update.

For existing profiles done am i right in assuming we can just click on the link in the player Profile and you will vet and update.

The link in the Link box should be to, in your example, the Daniel Rich thread in the SC Player Profiles board where you have also posted the profile for discussion.

Those who have profiles done on the boards can just copy and paste to the relevant boxes... hopefully with a bit of editing beforehand!

GoLions

Torpedo10

I'll be diving deeply into Summaries and Profiles when school is over, look forward to contributing M0nty.