Main Menu

Dan Gorringe vs Port Adelaide

Started by Mr.Craig, October 18, 2014, 01:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Pretty sure he was out of contract at the end of last season. So wouldn't be surprised if Port had a crack at him back then..

I think he's got a point, as Zip said, but a lot of the blame for a deal not getting done probably falls to the tedious negotiations with Essendon for Ryder. If that deal had've happened earlier in the period I daresay Gorringe would be at Alberton now :(

powersuperkents

Quote from: Toga on October 18, 2014, 08:39:55 PM
Pretty sure he was out of contract at the end of last season. So wouldn't be surprised if Port had a crack at him back then..

I think he's got a point, as Zip said, but a lot of the blame for a deal not getting done probably falls to the tedious negotiations with Essendon for Ryder. If that deal had've happened earlier in the period I daresay Gorringe would be at Alberton now :(
They did..... Gorringe changed his mind

I hope they never recruit that 2nd rate, piece of shower, glory hunting, brat of a ruck... We don't need him anyway. Redden is statistically better...

GM

Quote from: elephants on October 18, 2014, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 18, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
Well, I can understand why he'd be pissed. I don't know what agreement they had, but by making a fringe player like gorringe declare his desire to move, it seriously limits his potential for more games next year.

This ^ Makes his own decisions!

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2014, 02:07:49 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on October 18, 2014, 02:03:29 PM
Out and out Glory hunter, was happy we didnt get him and this just confirms my feelings.
and
And what is Ryder then?  ::)
A 2015 Premiership Player!

This ^

Out and out Glory hunter, was happy we didnt get him and this just confirms my feelings.

Lol, he's probably better off staying at GC where he'll be playing in premierships for the next 4-10 years...
You would get locked up for 10 years for taking the stuff you are on Ele.

GM

He could of gone to Port last year.
Decided to stay and signed a contract.
Enough said.

elephants

Quote from: GM on October 21, 2014, 10:44:32 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 18, 2014, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 18, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
Well, I can understand why he'd be pissed. I don't know what agreement they had, but by making a fringe player like gorringe declare his desire to move, it seriously limits his potential for more games next year.

This ^ Makes his own decisions!

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2014, 02:07:49 PM

And what is Ryder then?  ::)
A 2015 Premiership Player!

This ^

Lol, he's probably better off staying at GC where he'll be playing in premierships for the next 4-10 years...
You would get locked up for 10 years for taking the stuff your on Ele.

With the calibre of young talent GC have, you cant deny they'll be at the top for a very very long time soon.

powersuperkents

I'm more a GWS man myself over the GCS. Still are going to be a great team, however, too reliant on Ablett. Lost a lot of respect from the AFL community for the last third of the season (with their draw they were guaranteed entry but couldn't win the simple match-ups).

Gorringe won't get a game at GCS.. They don't need him. The only team that needs him is the Thomastown Bears.. and maybe Norwood 

elephants

Oh I agree, GWS will be better imo. But GCS aren't gonna struggle are they :P

powersuperkents

Quote from: elephants on October 21, 2014, 11:16:27 PM
Oh I agree, GWS will be better imo. But GCS aren't gonna struggle are they :P
Yeah Swallow, Prestia & O'Meara are going to make a strong leadership group. Furthermore, they learned from the best. I still think Charlie Dixon is a hack though hahahahaha

tbagrocks

How little do we actually know? Gorringe couldn't get a game or a trade, even to Adelaide. Battersby released even though he has talent

Much more we don't know about

But. IMO. Gorringe is a flowerpot for not trying to get to Adelaide ::)  But more to it I suspect

powersuperkents

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 23, 2014, 12:46:36 AM
How little do we actually know? Gorringe couldn't get a game or a trade, even to Adelaide. Battersby released even though he has talent

But. IMO. Gorringe is a flowerpot for not trying to get to Adelaide ::)  But more to it I suspect
It's either the Crows don't want him because he's shower or Gorringe is a glory hunter  :P

Grazz

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 23, 2014, 12:49:42 AM

It's either the Crows don't want him because he's shower or Gorringe is a glory hunter  :P

Have a feeling Walsh knows the whole story aswell and possibly would of steered the Crows away.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on October 23, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

Have a feeling Walsh knows the whole story aswell and possibly would of steered the Crows away.

Walsh is a infiltrator set up by Ken, just look at your trades so far ;)

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 23, 2014, 09:45:33 PM

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on October 23, 2014, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: Dudge on October 23, 2014, 09:45:33 PM

Haha still steaming that bugger

Grazz