Main Menu

Dan Gorringe vs Port Adelaide

Started by Mr.Craig, October 18, 2014, 01:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Wow, some brutal stuff here. Highlights include...

"Port Adelaide did promise things to me and I don't like being lied to. I'm disgusted - and embarrassed - particularly when I fulfilled my end of the bargain, 100 per cent."

"It is hard for me to see myself in Port Adelaide colours now."

"The trust with the club is broken. It is going to be very hard to rebuild that. I'm disgusted - so is my manager."

"They have described me as a brat and say I don't like the Gold Coast."

Mat0369

It sounds like he needs a cup of concrete to harden the F up

nas

Here's a some help to get the cement.

Jay

More of a chance he'll come to the Crows now ;D

Rusty00

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 18, 2014, 01:46:16 AM
"They have described me as a brat and say I don't like the Gold Coast."
Just to clarify for those not reading the article He was talking about Gold Coast fans on social media with this comment, not Port Adelaide ;)

Vinny

nas

Quote from: Jayman on October 18, 2014, 09:34:38 AM
More of a chance he'll come to the Crows now ;D

Psst > You can have him.

KoopKicka

Out and out Glory hunter, was happy we didnt get him and this just confirms my feelings.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 18, 2014, 02:03:29 PM
Out and out Glory hunter, was happy we didnt get him and this just confirms my feelings.

And what is Ryder then?  ::)

Ziplock

Well, I can understand why he'd be pissed. I don't know what agreement they had, but by making a fringe player like gorringe declare his desire to move, it seriously limits his potential for more games next year.

Dudge

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2014, 02:07:49 PM

A whole lot better than Dan

Dudge

Quote from: Ziplock on October 18, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
Well, I can understand why he'd be pissed. I don't know what agreement they had, but by making a fringe player like gorringe declare his desire to move, it seriously limits his potential for more games next year.

Port wanted him, but got pushed too hard with the Ryder deal, otherwise he'd be with us. If that's the way the GC roll, all the better for teams that want him next year

elephants

This ^

This ^

Lol, he's probably better off staying at GC where he'll be playing in premierships for the next 4-10 years...

Dudge

Quote from: elephants on October 18, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

This ^  wow

This ^ kapow

Lol, he's probably better off staying at GC where he'll be playing in premierships for the next 4-10 years... kaboom

Dan oh Dan, whats Port done to you?

PowerBug

Apparently Port pushed for Gorringe at the end of last season, when he was uncontracted, but he turned them down.

Came from the Advertiser so idk how credible that make it, but maybe people could remember if Port tried last offseason? If so then his own fault, not Port's. Keith Thomas also claimed in this article that Port were still trying to get Gorringe after the Ryder deal was done, but GC wanted a top 30 pick, something Port didn't own.