Main Menu

Swans Best Team 2015

Started by Capper, October 15, 2014, 05:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: j959 on October 17, 2014, 12:26:36 PM
looks a bit too tall up fwd for mine - having all of Franklin, Tippett, Goodes and Reid in there ...

I think Horse is going to have to bite the bullet and send him back - if he develops as a defender that would help Teddy and Grundy I reckon ... having said that, Rampe can play on opposing 3rd tall fwds in a pinch ... ??
He is a very good kick of the ball so i  wouldnt mind this. Also leading up on the wing as well

j959

Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2014, 12:52:05 PM
looks a bit too tall up fwd for mine - having all of Franklin, Tippett, Goodes and Reid in there ...

I think Horse is going to have to bite the bullet and send him back - if he develops as a defender that would help Teddy and Grundy I reckon ... having said that, Rampe can play on opposing 3rd tall fwds in a pinch ... ??
He is a very good kick of the ball so i  wouldnt mind this. Also leading up on the wing as well
sorry, Rampe or Reid??   ;)

Capper

Quote from: j959 on October 17, 2014, 01:42:00 PM
Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2014, 12:52:05 PM

sorry, Rampe or Reid??   ;)
Sorry was talking about Reid, although when he leads on the wing all he does is hit it out for a throw in

SydneyRox

Looks like we are upgrading Robinson as well now. Who IMO might be better than Biggs, he is a year or two younger

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 17, 2014, 01:59:08 PM
Looks like we are upgrading Robinson as well now. Who IMO might be better than Biggs, he is a year or two younger
i think we signed him as a 14 yo, kid is going to be something special imo.

j959

Quote from: tabs on October 17, 2014, 05:14:27 PM
have you seen any vision of him??

Mailman the 2nd

Haven't seen him play but he did consistently well in the NEAFL this year with Perris, O'Keefe and Biggs

Capper

Quote from: j959 on October 21, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
Pretty sure i saw his name a couple of times as an emergency for the 1s. Could be mistaken though

Mailman the 2nd

Don't think he was ever temporarily upgraded during the year tabs

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on October 22, 2014, 08:16:48 PM
Quote from: j959 on October 21, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
Pretty sure i saw his name a couple of times as an emergency for the 1s. Could be mistaken though

Could have sworn the same...

SydneyRox

Nah robbo was never elevated this year.

The_Captain

So basically just the gf side for next year. Plus in Mitchell and out malceski. Another top 2 for you this year again!

SydneyRox

Quote from: noto07 on October 23, 2014, 12:54:26 PM
So basically just the gf side for next year. Plus in Mitchell and out malceski. Another top 2 for you this year again!

i am not sure they will run so simplistic, i fully expect a structure change, which may mean mitchell continues to miss out unless players in his role like JPK, parker, mcglynn(sort of) are injured.

Mailman the 2nd

I think we should try not shuffle around the side too much. Really in the end the GF was the only shocking performance from a good 15-16 games in a row.

1-2 changes are to be expected (apart from Malceski) imo for round 1, hopefully the right players are picked

Capper

Do we expect goodes to play every game next year??