Main Menu

FF redesign, restart of the blog (and new logo!)

Started by m0nty, October 09, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nails on October 18, 2014, 10:59:55 PM
Quote from: Nails on October 11, 2014, 05:17:06 PM
Did whoever it was that won that fanfooty hat a few years ago ever receive it?

I think that's the number 1 burning question on everyone's mind.
Thought I'd continue this as a week after :P.

By the way, from an anonymous user, they mentioned that the front page looks a bit cluttered with everything on there and alot going on. Given some may like it, some may not, can't please everybody :P.

Grazz

Reckon it looks good, as you say HP cant please them all.

m0nty

It's a complex site with a lot of things in it, of course the front page has to link to them all.

As for the cap, it's currently looking down at me from the bookcase in the study. So I guess I didn't send it out.

DazBurg

Quote from: m0nty on October 26, 2014, 10:46:39 AM
It's a complex site with a lot of things in it, of course the front page has to link to them all.

As for the cap, it's currently looking down at me from the bookcase in the study. So I guess I didn't send it out.

LOL

Grazz

Who won it and what for again, ive forgotten lol.
Would be good if a few of these could be handed out for various reasons, often thought about having a T-shirt made up.
"Fan Footy #1 Fantasy site in the land" on the front with "Let us help you with your Fantasy" on the back.  :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Grazz on October 26, 2014, 10:52:38 AM
I honestly can't remember either hahahaha. Was a competition of some kind or was it with the point systems we use to have going?

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 26, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 26, 2014, 10:52:38 AM
I honestly can't remember either hahahaha. Was a competition of some kind or was it with the point systems we use to have going?

Don't think there ever was a winner announced to be honest.

Watch out, any of us could receive a cap in the mail soon.

It was for answering a survey on the FF front page IIRC.

Answer survey - winner picked at random kinda dealio

Ziplock

kilbluff1985

Nice one

think Giles and Ceglar are a good chance to be R/F but

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 29, 2014, 10:49:15 PM
Nice one

think Giles and Ceglar are a good chance to be R/F but
Giles should be imo, not so sure about Ceglar.

Ricochet

Ziplock

Ricochet

Ringo

Yes Ric there are a number of omissions that we all think may be there so we wait with breath. until announced.

Zorko is another Brisbane left out and obviously if Taylor is forward onlyo so should Zorko.

Do not think Mayes should be mid only and with return of Berger martin should retain R/F as well but a little hard to argue that one atm. 

Remember this is m0nty's educated opinion at the moment and there will always be cause for argument.

Ricochet

Well obviously Ringo. Doesn't mean we can't point them out to m0nty to maybe reconsider and look further into