Main Menu

Brad Sewell no longer a Hawk

Started by Master Q, October 04, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Nige

ROK seemingly couldn't find another club, so I imagine Sewelly is done too.

Unfortunate for him that it had to end like this, but well done to him on a solid career.

Spinking

Yep, think he is done. Unfortunately a sad way to go.

Likely to go into coaching?

Mr.Craig

Dead set champion.

He is definitely capable of going on next year, I don't know if it's the best thing for him though.

Ricochet

Think he's capable to continue on for another year or two. Pies might need some mroe experience on the inside with Beams and Ball gone, leaving just Pendles, Swan and the kids.

Big Mac

Assuming he is all good to go physically I would love him at the Dees

Mr.Craig

tor01doc

Look out Lloydy - he's coming to get you.

I hope.  :P

Mr.Craig

Sewell: This year didn't finish as well as I would have liked personally. It's almost been surreal. Yet no matter how difficult it was to watch, it was impossible not to enjoy that win. The manner in which we operated that day was like nothing we've seen. It was with a rising sense of pride with which I watched that game.

I'm not so much interested in talking about my journey here but I'm interested more in reflecting on the Club's journey with which we have all been part of and had front row seats. It is the standards, culture and people that I will be forever grateful for. This Club or this family influences all that come in contact with it.

Mr.Craig

ossie85

Sewell's out for Summer. Sewell's out forever

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on October 05, 2014, 08:19:32 AM
Sewell's out for Summer. Sewell's out forever
ha, actually started singing

Jeez the 2014 crop of retirees is bloody decent.

henry

He's a legend, the way he retired exemplifies that. Good onya Sewelly, all the best in the future mate.