Ruck theory...is this worth a try???

Started by benji, March 18, 2010, 01:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benji

There are lots of cheap ruckman who may increase in value substantially....naitanui, hille, renouf, ottens, mumford. mcevoy etc all under 250k

Is it worth getting 3 of them, leaving one to cover the inevitable injury of a ruckman and as cash cow for the end of the season??

Is am elite ruckman necessary??? This method could make u plenty of coin by the end of the season and cover injuries better than a player who will probably never play!

It is also looks doubtful that any 4th ruckman will play many games if any! Making it a bit of a meaningless spot. At least this way u could get 4 players playing, increasing in value.

What do u think....is an elite ruckman necessary and is an extra 100k on your bench to much?

Resch

The difference in scoring for Rucks is significant.  The gun ruck score much more than the cheapies.  This difference over a season will make a big difference to your score.

benji

...with my team i hope to purely win my private league, i dont really care about the overall ranking as much!

valkorum

Going with this theory there is a good chance you will have to "trade up" at least 1, possibly 2 of those ruckman.  Is those trades worth the extra money.