Delisted Players List 2014

Started by SydneyRox, October 01, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

We will allow last minute delistings until the Nat draft officially drops. Please make them in the delistings thread.

Once delisted you cant get them back. This includes players you have already delisted.

kilbluff1985

Anaheim will also delist Max King

don't need him since we have Smith, Nicholls and Dixon

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on November 18, 2014, 06:25:51 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 10, 2014, 04:36:32 PM
Houston Delists

1.Tanner Smith
2.Ashley Smith
3.Matt Maguire
4.Daniel Merrett
5.Ben Ross
6.Jaryd Cachia
7.Blayne Wilson
8.Tom Logan
9.Cameron Hitchcock
10.Jacob Townsend

Revised Delistings

1.Tom Logan
2.Blayne Wilson
3.Ashley Smith
4.Ben Ross
5.Jarryd Cachia
6.Brad Dick
7.Cameron Hitchcock
8.Jacob Townsend
9. Tanner Smith
10. Sam Grimley  :(

After Last minute trade involving Jesse Lonergan and Nat pick 21 for Tom Hickey i have decided to hold onto Grimley.

SydneyRox

Why do people always want to push the boundaries???

Football Factory

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 27, 2014, 06:07:15 PM
Why do people always want to push the boundaries???

Don't care if it goes through or not to be honest ..thought it would be okay considering i did a late trade lastnight and have been at work all day

SydneyRox

Not only you. but at some point I will need to say to someone that enough is enough. Grimley can go back.

The Line in the sand will be as soon as out Nat Draft commences.

No changes will be permitted after that. If you are not up to date, sorry but you will be stuck with them.

kilbluff1985

That's fair mate

Just want to say thanks for your work

Football Factory

As i said i don't mind mate, if you say no then i have no problem at all with it. Your the Mod i hate it when people argue with the rules.

Memphistopheles

After SydneyRox discovered a couple of players on my list I didn't know I had i'd like to delist two final guys.

Fraser McInnes (who was one of those uncovered) and Brad Hartmann so I am able to take the 9 picks again.

kilbluff1985

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 27, 2014, 09:23:36 PM
Dude the draft was the deadline
Technically the deadline was the 26th...  :P   

Memphistopheles

I PMed SydneyRox about this before the draft. Our draft is still yet to start though

powersuperkents

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

I PMed SydneyRox about this before the draft. Our draft is still yet to start though
+1

Thought Syd was referring to our draft as well. But I think he said it to prevent any annoying discussions so I think it's best everyone stopped posting unless they have a delisting to make - which they really should have done by yesterday hahahahaha

kilbluff1985

Well a couple of us discovered players we didn't know we had so a bit unforeseen

Hellopplz

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 01, 2014, 04:06:28 PM
The final date for delistment is Wednesday the 26th November in preparation for the National and rookie drafts.
Would have likely delisted like another 4 guys if Nails was ever on to discuss things as it's his team... But hardly get him contacting me to discuss it. *sighs