Main Menu

Gorringe asks to be traded

Started by ossie85, September 30, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-30/big-sun-seeks-move-home

Port Adelaide seems a strange choice though, if they have Ryder and Lobbe he'd struggle to get a game you think

Nails

Gorringe is better than Ryder and Lobbe combined.

Jay

"Opportunity factor" and then he choose the club that will have two A-grade ruckman.

If he was smart he would've nominated the Crows who are still an SA club ::) stuff him, he can go through another year of playing no games at Gold Coast.

Toga

Interesting choice of destination... If he wanted to return home, Adelaide would surely have been the smarter choice, while I'm sure there are a bunch of Victorian clubs that would have shown interest if he was just after more opportunity.

RaisyDaisy

I guess he wants to hang out with Johan Wagner in the SANFL :P

Ricochet

I'm not sure the Ryder/Port deal is so certain after Essendon knocked back Ports first offer of just a pick. But then again Ryder could just walk I guess.
Maybe Gorringe is hoping it won't happen

Rusty00

Maybe once the Ryder deal is confirmed, he'll change his mind of his "preferred club" like Billy Longer did last year ;)

KoopKicka

Eh, Redden is never on the park, Lobbe and Gorringe in the ruck and Ryder up forward Id be happy with.

Capper

When players say they want to go to a club, does the said club have a say if they want the player or not?

Toga

Of course they have a say tabsy! If Port don't want him, they simply won't offer GC a deal for him, or the player a contract!

Hellopplz

Gorringe can play a hint up forward, but yeah agree, if Ryder goes to Port like expected, I'm not surprised if Gorringe goes elsewhere :P.