Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

powersuperkents

Voss is about 10 times better  :D

Grazz

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 16, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

At sucking.  :P

Great mid coach, maybe he'll play Wines as a fwd.  ;)

powersuperkents

Quote from: Grazz on October 16, 2014, 10:12:17 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on October 16, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

At sucking.  :P

Great mid coach, maybe he'll play Wines as a fwd.  ;)
shower

Luckily Hinkley won't allow any of his ridiculous antics. All Voss needed at Brisbane was a leash, however he made the initial decision to play Hanley in the mids, & that turned out well  :)

Grazz

Yeh i was just messing about mate, bit of rivalry Crows V Power banter is a bit of fun if kept as just that, fun. Voss is one of my all time favourite mids, the way he went about his footy spoke volumes about him. The guys that play like Voss i gravitate towards, i love the hard nuts and he was one of the very best. All stirring aside he's a great get by you guys. Didnt have the greatest coaching stint but thats a mute point now. He'll make a great addition to your coaches ranks and will no doubt be an asset to your midfield group under Ken overseeing his work. Ryder is also a great get, would of really liked him at the Crow's as i think as good as he fits into your team he would of been a perfect fit for us also so im a little envious of that.

j959

PTA - turnaround from 2yrs ago ... just wow!   :o    8)

good time to be a Port supporter no?   ;)

powersuperkents

Quote from: j959 on October 17, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
PTA - turnaround from 2yrs ago ... just wow!   :o    8)

good time to be a Port supporter no?   ;)
They are starting to exceed the team I loved as a child, only difference is this side has no brothers in it hahaha. Should of kept Matt Westhoff just for the tradition hahaha.

It's also great that Hinkley is recruiting a lot of indigenous players (trading & the draft), they have been an immense part of the club's culture and it's good to see them still contribute their nature talent on the field today (still not at the level of Pickett, Wanganeen, Cockatoo-Collins & the Burgoynes but they are all young players and are heading in that general direction)

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on October 17, 2014, 02:08:26 AM
Yeh i was just messing about mate, bit of rivalry Crows V Power banter is a bit of fun if kept as just that, fun. Voss is one of my all time favourite mids, the way he went about his footy spoke volumes about him. The guys that play like Voss i gravitate towards, i love the hard nuts and he was one of the very best. All stirring aside he's a great get by you guys. Didnt have the greatest coaching stint but thats a mute point now. He'll make a great addition to your coaches ranks and will no doubt be an asset to your midfield group under Ken overseeing his work. Ryder is also a great get, would of really liked him at the Crow's as i think as good as he fits into your team he would of been a perfect fit for us also so im a little envious of that.

To be fair, it's a good time to be a Power supporter (As I wrote on BF, and yes I'm unbanned for now lol) but the landscape of this comp, is changing so quick. Only 3/4 years ago, Paul Conners made a statement, that none of his players would go to Port, and I hated the scumbag soooo much, Admittedly the big 3 clubs, with maybe Freo being the 4th ( Hawks - Sydeneee -and Cats), seem to be a big GF threat most years lately But whose to say in 2017, it wont be the Roo's GWS, GC and the Crows, as the big 4. I think we all should enjoy our teams success, the same as we enjoy our own kids growing up. Here one minute, flown the coop in a blink of the eye

Grazz