Main Menu

McKenna trouble

Started by kilbluff1985, September 18, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Bomber commented that if he was to coach a Senior Team the GC would be the team to do it with...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/gold-coast-sacks-guy-mckenna-as-speculation-mounts-club-will-make-play-for-essendons-mark-thompson/story-e6frf3e3-1227075696214

Sounds like it is a very likely possibility to me...

Ricochet

ossie85

Ablett and Thompson apparentally didn't talk to each other for 5 months in 2010...

... some think if Ablett new that Thompson wasn't going to be at the Cats, he may have stayed with Geelong....

... but who knows.

Justin Bieber

Bombers probably like flower it, lets win a premiership.

Ricochet

Ah ok, fair enough. Hadn't heard that one

Nige

Bomber at the Suns would be epic as flower.  8)

Sad for McKenna though.  :(

T Dog

Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2014, 01:55:41 PM

Ablett and Thompson apparentally didn't talk to each other for 5 months in 2010...

... some think if Ablett new that Thompson wasn't going to be at the Cats, he may have stayed with Geelong....

... but who knows.

probably when Gaz wouldn't  decide / announce his next move. :-\

Nige

What a terrible press conference.  :-X

Master Q

Hopefully he gets an assistant job somewhere. He's a great guy.

Vinny

Yeah I feel sorry for him, seems like an awesome dude and I didn't think he did that badly. I thought he did well to be honest, I mean they lost the best player in the comp and who is also their skipper for half the season and struggled but the team is super young too and were on the verge of playing finals. Must have been something else going on..

Hope Bomber comes in if anyone, would be great for the Suns.

Mat0369

A couple of the other names I heard thrown around on the radio were Ratten, Bolton and Mark Williams and Leigh Tudor

Ricochet

Jeez how many times did he mention Guys's "extraordinary contribution" to the club

Vinny

Anyone got a link for the press conference?

Vinny

Thanks man, it didn't work but there is a live-stream and Guy is talking now.