Main Menu

McKenna trouble

Started by kilbluff1985, September 18, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: nrich102 on September 19, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 19, 2014, 03:30:53 PM
It also appears that the NRL GC team will be relocated to Brisbane and be the 2nd Brisbane based team next year.

Not good for the GC
Whats this you're saying?
The Gold Coast Suns will be the only sports team in the area, as the other 2 have either folded or moved

nrich102

Quote from: tabs on September 19, 2014, 05:34:36 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 19, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 19, 2014, 03:30:53 PM
It also appears that the NRL GC team will be relocated to Brisbane and be the 2nd Brisbane based team next year.

Not good for the GC
Whats this you're saying?
The Gold Coast Suns will be the only sports team in the area, as the other 2 have either folded or moved
I can't find anything on Titans relocating??

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-ceo-dave-smith-says-the-gold-coast-titans-will-not-be-moved-to-suncorp-stadium/story-fniabrr8-1227018291015

Capper

its on foxsports, let me find it

Capper

nrich102

Thats all speculation, nothing confirmed yet. Does seem sorta likely though after reading that.

Capper

reports are he is gone

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio  2m2 minutes ago
Guy McKenna has been sacked reports @GerardWhateley

Mailman the 2nd

Yup he's out. They clearly were going to do it from the start of the "review" so i don't know why they didn't just do it immediately

Ricochet

Not sure I understand his sacking hey. From an outsider it looked like he has done a great job so far

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on October 01, 2014, 12:21:23 PM
Not sure I understand his sacking hey. From an outsider it looked like he has done a great job so far
It caught me by surprise as well, but then again so did the Sanderson sacking.

I guess there's a lot that goes on inside the clubs that we don't hear much about that may make the decisions clearer.

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

Capper

Big call if Bomber is to go up there. I think his kids still being at school will see him not go up

kilbluff1985

i wouldn't mind if he went up there wouldn't hold any grudges at all i just don't think he will, i will be surprised if he does anyway

T Dog

Does Gaz get on with Bomber?

Capper