2014/15 UEFA Champions League discussion

Started by PowerBug, September 17, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 18, 2015, 01:40:06 PM
Who is everyone's pick for title this year?
Well, I'm not going to tip against Chelsea.  :P

PowerBug

Nah Arsenal have this surely :P

Hard to go past Bayern Munich though, or Real.

tbagrocks

Well the game never really got going as two sides gave little away, 1-1 away for Chelsea is a great result though ;D  But wasn't overly joyful.

The thought I had during the match was, sure 1-1 away in leg one of the UCL is a GREAT result and we'd be expected to get the favourable resalt at Stamford Bridge, against the best teams in a Quarter or Semi final, it doesn't look like we will be holding onto 1-1 draws away in the first legs

When up against the better teams, if we cant put away although a very good PSG, how do we avoid coming home with better than 2-0, 3-1 scorelines returning to Stamford Bridge? If we play home, do we need to win 3-0? Well no, it's different when Chelsea are defending a lead but, still wasn't overly reassured despite a very good  match by the team but in all, we'll take it!

PowerBug

I did find it funny that David Luiz played most of the game in front of the Back four, he really shouldn't be a CB as he just runs forward too much haha

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on February 18, 2015, 06:42:14 PM
I did find it funny that David Luiz played most of the game in front of the Back four, he really shouldn't be a CB as he just runs forward too much haha
Was funnier when Diego brought him down :P  But as his usual self DL he did make those infamous long-balls quite easy for us, it's the main reason I was happy to sell him for the huge price we did. The Chelsea game style has changed now with him gawn and Cesc of course in

Kellogscrunchynut

Nige

nrich102

The ref had a shocker. His performance was almost as bad as Chelseas  :(

Vinny

Suck on that Chelsea.

Ibra got dogged.

Costa should be in prison.

R.Griffen

Holz

well thats one way to get through Bayern.

7 not bad.

reminds me of Germany Brazil

PowerBug

Nige

PSG vs Barca
Atletico vs Real
Porto vs Bayern
Juve vs Monaco

Carn PSG!

Kellogscrunchynut

Kellogscrunchynut

PSG coached themselves out of the game Barca never got out of 2nd gear.