2014/15 UEFA Champions League discussion

Started by PowerBug, September 17, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Kellogscrunchynut

A hat trick to Messi breaks the record set by Raul for most goals.

_wato

Wow city v bayern this morning :o

Aguero hat trick, bliss

Keeper27

shattered liverpool didnt go through.
that markovic red card was the softest red card i've ever seen.
yes that was a stupid move by him sticking his arm out above the neck height but c'mon, no contact was made.
at the very most shouldve been a yellow.
when captain fantastic gerrard scored that free i actually started to believe we could do it again.
but it wasnt meant to be.

PowerBug

Stupid Juventus. Ruining the chances of Olympiakos progressing by not conceding. Probs Atleticos fault more though haha.

PowerBug

Arsenal vs Monaco

I was so nervous watching the draw, was scared of getting drawn against Bayern again. No excuses to not progress this time!

Nige

Some good matches.

Pretty confident we'll beat PSG.

Draw:

PSG vs Chelsea
City vs Barca
Leverkusen vs Atletico
Juventus vs Dortmund
Schalke vs Real
Shakhtar vs Bayern
Arsenal vs Monaco
Basel vs Porto

Who would've thought one of Basel or Porto would make the last 8? :o

Kellogscrunchynut

Porto are great what are you on about Nige, would have expected Liverpool to get through though.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 15, 2014, 10:43:02 PM
Porto are great what are you on about Nige, would have expected Liverpool to get through though.
Eh, Benfica are better. Bit cut they didn't make it as they're my favourite Portuguese team.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Nige on December 15, 2014, 10:50:17 PM
Eh, Benfica are better. Bit cut they didn't make it as they're my favourite Portuguese team.
Can't be much better if they came last in the group, different comps different form I guess just look at Dortmund.

Can't wait for Juve vs Dortmund.

Nige

Juve vs Dortmund should be a ripper.

Europa draw any moment now. Will post that up too.

CrowsFan

Porto have won the Portuguese league 9 of the last 12 years. Hard to argue that Benfica are better.

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on December 15, 2014, 11:21:26 PM
Porto have won the Portuguese league 9 of the last 12 years. Hard to argue that Benfica are better.
Don't bring your stats out on me.  :P

PowerBug

Dortmund are in some pretty bad form right now. Juventus will fancy themselves big time.

Kellogscrunchynut

Who is everyone's pick for title this year?