Main Menu

Where have the Fitzroy faithful gone

Started by CFC 1979, August 25, 2009, 08:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

Are the old Roy Boys out there ?

This is the place to be guys  :D

Prospector_1

I've always been a Bombers fan, but "deep down in their hearts everyone barracks for Fitzroy". They're my "second team".

I posted a link here last week to youtube - Greg Champion's song with the line quoted in it.

m0nty deleted my post  :'( :'(

In case there's others, I'll post it again ...

Prospector_1

Quote from: Prospector_1 on August 25, 2009, 09:13:31 AM
I've always been a Bombers fan, but "deep down in their hearts everyone barracks for Fitzroy". They're my "second team".

I posted a link here last week to youtube - Greg Champions song with the line quoted in it.

m0nty deleted my post  :'( :'(

In case there's others, I'll post it again ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfZ253rSnI

CFC 1979

thanks Prospector - followed the link and spent 3 hours looking at exiting finishes and after the siren goals

Yawn

Prospector_1

That sounds like you enjoyed it, and stayed up too late!!

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toodledock

was at there last game with parents, few fans on bigfooty.
I really.... dont understand how or why they die. AFL didnt support them more one of the original teams

ossie85

Poor ol' Fitzroy had to die as a cautionary tale to make the other teams eat their vegetables.

The more important question is 'where are the University supporters?' I was there at their last game back in 1914.... Back in the day when a penny would buy you a ticket, a solid gold bullion and four prostitutes.

CFC 1979

The re-invented Fitzroy in local melbourne leagues won on the weekend and are in the grand final

Hooray ;D

CFC 1979

obviously to the G friday night

Go roy boys ;)