Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I reckon its clear cut 2.

see no downside lets people chose how active they will be, gives me time to get my stuff in order and brings interest in Jan Feb.

we have plenty of time so might as well spread it out.

LaHug

Option two works well for me. My only concern would be people that go on holidays or something in January might not be able to get online to pick? But that might not actually be an issue with this group.

Scrads

Quote from: LaHug on December 07, 2016, 12:00:26 PM
Option two works well for me. My only concern would be people that go on holidays or something in January might not be able to get online to pick? But that might not actually be an issue with this group.

Its either then or December, where people are usually tied up anyway. So it's a risk either way.

If someone thinks they'll be away they can always find an assistant to pick for them or something :)

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on December 07, 2016, 12:04:34 PM
Quote from: LaHug on December 07, 2016, 12:00:26 PM

Its either then or December, where people are usually tied up anyway. So it's a risk either way.

If someone thinks they'll be away they can always find an assistant to pick for them or something :)

well the draft wont be a rush teams will have weeks to pick. Ill be away in japan while the draft is on, ill find a way to get on to the euro twice a day though.

LF

Yeah January for drafting,my work roster is all over the shop atm and I'm off for all of January so works out better

Hellopplz

I'll be prepping my move in January but should be right for my 3 rookie picks. So no qualms from me.

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 07, 2016, 12:43:17 PM
I'll be prepping my move in January but should be right for my 3 rookie picks. So no qualms from me.

I have no life so I'm always open to taking picks for peeps if they hit me or Rico with a PM

Nige

I won't be on during the day much in January (or for at least the first two weeks), but I pretty much have a full list anyway so it doesn't really matter.  :P

LaHug

Yep. I agree there's no issue if we don't care about the 24 hour rule. Just remember to PM people (and/or contact them on Facebook or however you can) when it's their pick.

Scrads

So how's our timeline looking? :)

Hellopplz

Haven't chatted to Holz about Euros but he's been busy lately working on a project, a move and also on holidays, so don't think he's been thinking about Euros.

I'll try to chat to him over weekend to see if I can help out or possibly allow somebody else to take control for Rookie draft and work out the timeline (as in the middle of finalising my move away as well) :).

Hellopplz

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 24, 2017, 12:58:50 AM
Since Holz is overseas, I'll be happy to take over this and try to keep it updated (once or twice a day when I get onto a computer). It is also might get the comp back up and going with the fantasy games opening up shortly!

I'll say we can officially start on the 27th of January, so gives everybody a few days to finalise their lists and spots, maybe trade for picks and whatnot. This will be the first draft where you can trade picks/players mid-draft I assume since we've never actually had a trade period besides for DPP changes, but we also can't leave this draft until too late.

I'll also circulate around a PM soon to remind people there!

Holz

Thanks for helping HP.

I think we should delay the rookie by 1 week so that people have time to finalise trading and more importantly start delisting. delisting must be finished before the rookie.

Scrads

PowerBug

Could someone please post the top 8 teams from EXVs last season in finishing order post-finals and including the manager(s) names. When two teams got knocked out in the same week the one higher on the ladder goes first. Cheers :)