Main Menu

Just a Theory

Started by powersuperkents, September 14, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

I think Hinkley lost to the Dockers on purpose in round 23. It wasn't for his sake, it wasn't for Kochie's. I think it was for the club to claim vengeance on those who turned their backs on them when they had hit rock bottom.

It was quite obvious that Sydney would defeat Freo, and Hawthorn would beat Geelong. Either it was serendipity or astute observation that Richmond would just qualify which would lead to Power into allowing Freo to score 9 STRAIGHT GOALS and secure the spot in 5th.

EF: vs Troy Chaplin (Richmond), traitor terminated
SF: vs Danyle Pearce (Fremantle), traitor terminated
PF: vs Shaun Burgoyne (Hawthorn), TBC

Thoughts???  :)

I don't think Port are too concerned with Burgoyne though, he left while he we finished 10th to the team that finished 9th. But the other two forsook us

Vinny

powersuperkents

Quote from: Vinny on September 14, 2014, 11:11:21 PM
Hahahaha, quality theory.
Boak is lucky he didn't leave hahahaha

Jukes

Any ex power players in the swans or roos?

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on September 14, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
Maybe if Benny Jacobs gets a game...

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jayman on September 14, 2014, 11:19:27 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 14, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
Maybe if Benny Jacobs gets a game...
No way, North will be trying to get revenge against us for him. Port had to be deceitful to coax a team into signing that spud hahaha

Probably the only thing motivating North hahaha think of where they could've been now without him hahaha

quinny88

You have way to much time on your hands lol

nrich102

tbagrocks

Ive had a similar theory, If Port won R23 and had the brutal Sydney game and Freo had the training drill v Richmond, they might have come here and knocked off the Power, Freo were vulnerable and ripe for plucking imo

powersuperkents

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2014, 05:51:44 PM
Ive had a similar theory, If Port won R23 and had the brutal Sydney game and Freo had the training drill v Richmond, they might have come here and knocked off the Power, Freo were vulnerable and ripe for plucking imo
I've thought the same thing as well. Plus all the pressure was on Freo and the Cats last weekends. Doesn't help their composure

PowerBug

Only issue with this, at the time Port played Freo in Rd 23 we didn't know it was going to be Richmond finishing 8th.

When we lost to them though, I has the same hunch that he threw the game? why? Because Ken Hinkley is such a genius that winning the flag from the top 4 is too mainstream, so he lost, to take the pressure off his players, and come from 5th to win the flag. ;) #defsatruestory

Holz

I think freo won round 23 because they are the better side. Richmond didnt deserve to be in the 8 but i have to give props for taking out freo on the weekend though that was a good win.

Burgoyne will notch up a win this week though.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Holzman on September 17, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

and in the end.

That is all that matters.

Dudge

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 17, 2014, 03:38:59 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 17, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

and in the end.

That is all that matters.

A 9 word sentence on FF, and we have our result, put your house on it, the wise ones have spoken