Preliminary Final vs Hawthorn Discussion.

Started by KoopKicka, September 14, 2014, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

I give Port a real chance, need a full 4 qtr effort, definitely a real chance. No question this a tougher task but im sure they are aware of that.

Vinny

Definitely got a chance man but you won't be able to play like you did in the first half vs Freo, Hawks will punish. Need a full 4 quarters. Will be very tough though.

Noz

We did beat them back in May but they did have a few of their stars out.

Dudge

Quote from: Noz on September 14, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

Plus we were home, me and the lad were there :)

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on September 14, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

Plus was at Adelaide oval.

I've thought Hawthorn would win the flag for a fair while now. While everyone was talking about Sydney, Hawthorn were going about their business while having a horror run with injuries all year and still managed to finish 2nd and now are nearly at full strength.

Like others have said, Port will have to be switched on for the entire game and take their chances. Just little things like missing a few 50/50 shots on goal could be the difference between them being right in the game or getting comfortably beaten.

Looking forward to the game either way. Good to see a change up from the top 4 always playing off

PowerBug

If 60% or more of Port's scoring shots are goals they will win. That is all.

elephants

Walked past Jay Schulz and Hamish Hartlett this morning. Schulz is one angry imposing motherflowerer haha

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on September 14, 2014, 09:16:15 PM
Walked past Jay Schulz and Hamish Hartlett this morning. Schulz is one angry imposing motherflowerer haha

Blows your mind how big these dudes are hey.

KoopKicka

Tickets are bought! Lets do this! ROAD TRIP! :D