Preliminary Final vs Hawthorn Discussion.

Started by KoopKicka, September 14, 2014, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

That's soft mate! That's like a Carlton supporter barracking for Collingwood  :o

tbagrocks

Not soft at all, we just have a different way of thinking over the border. That way is, Victoria sucks and SA rules

Now when Port Magpies play South Adelaide later today, everyone of course will be going for South :P

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 02:06:44 AM
Not soft at all, we just have a different way of thinking over the border. That way is, Victoria sucks and SA rules

Now when Port Magpies play South Adelaide later today, everyone of course will be going for South :P

I think that's just you. Never heard either supporter from port or the crows say they don't hate the other club with a passion.

tbagrocks

I just told you there are fans, two of whom are friends of mine, that rather Port win than anyone else

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 02:16:05 AM
I just told you there are fans, two of whom are friends of mine, that rather Port win than anyone else

so that's 3 people

you going to do a survey on every member? lol

tbagrocks

Ill be honest I do hope Sydney beat Port in the Final but hope like heck they beat those flowering hawks next week

powersuperkents

If it's any consolation. I hate the Crows during the home and away season. I don't want them to make final. Yet in 2009 & 2012 I supported them over Essendon & Collingwood (2009) and Hawthorn (2012). That's just because I hated the other teams more though. I don't mind the Crows too much, but if it's anything that has to do with Port I really dislike them, other then that they aren't a concern of mine and it's a matter of who has a more entertaining playing style on the day between the two neutral teams

powersuperkents

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 02:23:35 AM
Ill be honest I do hope Sydney beat Port in the Final but hope like heck they beat those flowering hawks next week
The Grand Final will be between Port & North Melbourne, I'm sure Port won't have to worry about Sydney in 2 weeks time  :)

Imagine that, the first GF between two teams finishing outside the top four. I think pre-order the tickets now

kilbluff1985

tbagrocks

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 14, 2014, 02:28:37 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 02:23:35 AM
The Grand Final will be between Port & North Melbourne, I'm sure Port won't have to worry about Sydney in 2 weeks time  :)

Imagine that, the first GF between two teams finishing outside the top four. I think pre-order the tickets now
aha didn't want to say it, have had similar thoughts, North have won in Sydney already this season against the Swans and are a real chance in that match

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 02:34:52 AM
the AFL would hate North vs Port GF
the crowd would be a quarter full with people flying in from Adelaide and all 60 Kanga supporters would attend... Quarter-of-the-way-full house

Definitely the two most entertaining teams though. Hawthorn are entertaining (will support them over Swans), Swans are so boring when they play, there's Franklin and then 20 dull players restricting the ball... and Tippett on the bench gasping for air hahaha

Vinny

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 14, 2014, 02:36:38 AM
the crowd would be a quarter full with people flying in from Adelaide and all 60 Kanga supporters would attend... Quarter-of-the-way-full house
hahahahah

kilbluff1985

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 14, 2014, 02:36:38 AM

Definitely the two most entertaining teams though. Hawthorn are entertaining (will support them over Swans), Swans are so boring when they play, there's Franklin and then 20 dull players restricting the ball...

that's why i said the AFL would hate it

i don't think the Swans are boring at all

quinny88

There would still be 90,000+
Half of the GF crowd is corporate

kilbluff1985

Quote from: quinny88 on September 14, 2014, 02:51:09 AM
There would still be 90,000+
Half of the GF crowd is corporate

there still wouldn't be as much many made from merchandise etc