Preliminary Final vs Hawthorn Discussion.

Started by KoopKicka, September 14, 2014, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

So, boys, we made it! What a bloody ripper of a game! Gray can have my babies <3. It makes me incredibly proud to be a Port supporter!

So, whos going? I know I certainly am! Accomodation already booked/arranged, jsut need to get tickets when they get released. But Im pretty sure we get priority access as members. Going to drive over Friday night.

I'd imagine we will go in again unchanged, however I wouldnt mind seeing Kane Mitchell in place of Moore to give us some more run against the Hawks as a sub.

Discuss! :D

Slashers

Just quickly, I would like to say how disappointed I am that the "HA HA!" thread got closed!
Basically I was just saying Port would beat Freo and I was told by several members (cough, cough, Grazz & Mailman the 2nd, cough....), that it would bite me me in the arse and that I'd look very silly tonight.... but.... well, we know what actually happened.
Have a great Mad Monday Pav! Start preparing for 2015...!
Right, said, continue with the vs Hawks discussion...

Mr.Craig

KoopKicka

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 14, 2014, 01:15:08 AM
Good luck.

Will be a cracker. :) How many you reckon will get to the G? Will the AFL release all the tickets?

Slashers

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 01:19:44 AM
Good luck.
pffft, luck.... Go watch a Power game...

Settle down there. I live in Adelaide and see my fair share of Port games thank you very much.  ;)

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 14, 2014, 01:18:10 AM
Good luck.

Will be a cracker. :) How many you reckon will get to the G? Will the AFL release all the tickets?

I think the crowd will be low 70k. Don't know what the AFL are doing with the tickets but I don't think you'll have a problem.

powersuperkents

Definitely want Mitchell to replace Moore. He's big bodied midfielder which helped against Freo but Port now return from the land of giants as heroes and I don't think they'll need him anymore. Still don't think he was worth no. 9, frankly he's lucky Butcher was pick 8 because it's hard to name a worse pick besides Tambling, Oakley-Nicholls, & Thorp hahaha

Mitchell should be well rested too

How good is Ollie Wines? The Demons were originally going to pick him up (because of his friendship with Viney) but used their no. 4 pick on Toumpas (puzzles me to this day haha). We stole him at pick 7 and the rest is history being written. Should be a legend of the club if he continues to improve. Will be backing him so much so that he'll be a starter in my dream team next season 

tbagrocks

Port to slip out of the eight you Victorians all said ::)  don't you look silly now!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 01:41:48 AM
Port to slip out of the eight you Victorians all said ::)  don't you look silly now!

and you had Crows in the 8, don't you look silly

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 14, 2014, 01:43:59 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 01:41:48 AM

and you had Crows in the 8, don't you look silly
Not at all, just missed mate, the funny thing is just how far wrong you were about Port "slipping"

quinny88

Great come back and win.
Made me a nice $400 too when I backed them at half time after Freo could have ended them but waisted chances. Thought it may come back to bite them and right I was  8)

Full strength side going into the prelim is a massive bonus although Hawthorn look like they will be full strength as well.
Honestly think you are a sniff but I think it would take a big upset.

Love the way Hinkley came onto the ground after the game and told them to keep a lid on it. Pulled Boak aside to make a point of it too. Shows that he wants a flag and not to just be content with a prelim final. Still work to be done.

Looking forward to both prelims

quinny88

tbagrocks

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 01:53:53 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on September 14, 2014, 01:52:21 AM
Tbag is a closet port supporter I swear
Gotta support the home state mate :o

Lol Well you are the first Adelaide supporter I've heard say that.
Thought you guys hated each other

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on September 14, 2014, 01:57:25 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 14, 2014, 01:53:53 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on September 14, 2014, 01:52:21 AM
Tbag is a closet port supporter I swear
Gotta support the home state mate :o

Lol Well you are the first Adelaide supporter I've heard say that.
Thought you guys hated each other
Actually have two other Crows friends that also support Port over the interstate