Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Grazz

elephants

Quote from: Grazz on October 16, 2014, 01:27:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2014, 01:24:39 PM
What pick was Hallahan originally?

38th 2010 mate.

Although he's been unreal in the vfl, six games in three years at AFL level won't increase your value. Similar scenario to Membrey, just bad luck for the players ex-club.

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2014, 01:30:47 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 16, 2014, 01:27:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2014, 01:24:39 PM
What pick was Hallahan originally?

38th 2010 mate.

Although he's been unreal in the vfl, six games in three years at AFL level won't increase your value. Similar scenario to Membrey, just bad luck for the players ex-club.

Those two just found it hard to get a permanent foot in to two very good teams.

Mr.Craig

So the wash up is...

IN - Frawley, O'Rourke

OUT - Hallahan, Cheney, Lowden

Started trade period with Picks 19, 40, 59, 77, 95, 113 and 131

End Trade Period with Picks 31, 49, 50, 68, 77, 95, 113, 131

I think that's right.

Mr.Craig

Looking at our rookie list - Ross and Wangas are gone, Shem and Webster still need more time so that leaves Heatherley and Willsmore as potential upgrades to the main list. Going to be a squeeze on because there's currently only three available spots on the main list and we haven't even had the draft yet.

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 16, 2014, 05:53:52 PM
Looking at our rookie list - Ross and Wangas are gone, Shem and Webster still need more time so that leaves Heatherley and Willsmore as potential upgrades to the main list. Going to be a squeeze on because there's currently only three available spots on the main list and we haven't even had the draft yet.

I think we have room for 4 now?

Lost Kelly, Garlett and Sewell in addition to those you mentioned. So will either be 4 Nat picks or 3 Nat picks +1 upgrade.

Mr.Craig

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 16, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
Sewell. I forgot about Sewell.

Sheesh. All those years of service and he's been forgotten in the space of 3 weeks! You are a harsh man! ;)

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 16, 2014, 02:30:14 PM
So the wash up is...

IN - Frawley, O'Rourke

OUT - Hallahan, Cheney, Lowden

Started trade period with Picks 19, 40, 59, 77, 95, 113 and 131

End Trade Period with Picks 31, 49, 50, 68, 77, 95, 113, 131

I think that's right.

So basically, we didn't lose any premiership players but gained Frawley and O'Rourke.

Keep calm and threepeat ;D

Mr.Craig

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2014-10-24/newbold-to-remain-hawks-president

ANDREW Newbold will be re-elected as President of Hawthorn Football at December's Annual General Meeting.

Newbold, who assumed the presidency in 2012, will serve another three-year term after being re-elected unopposed. This will be his final term with the Club taking his presidency through until the end of 2017.

Mr.Craig

So, just looking at who might be available at 31.

The various phantom drafts have us taking Touk Miller, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jackson Nelson and Declan Hamilton. There's a chance Peter Bampton will be around and I'd love us to have a look at him. Big fan of Connor Blakely but it looks like his stocks have risen too far.

Ricochet

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 24, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

The various phantom drafts have us taking Touk Miller, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jackson Nelson and Declan Hamilton. There's a chance Peter Bampton will be around and I'd love us to have a look at him. Big fan of Connor Blakely but it looks like his stocks have risen too far.
Yeh don't think he'll be around that late. Would be an absolute steal if he was

Scrads

Quote from: Ricochet on October 24, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

What about that Caleb kid that is like 4ft tall but is an absolute gun?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Scrads on October 24, 2014, 06:52:41 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 24, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

What about that Caleb kid that is like 4ft tall but is an absolute gun?

Well, his highlight video goes for almost 9 minutes. That's always a good sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_v6hB90Noo