Main Menu

D Swallow wins B&F

Started by kilbluff1985, September 05, 2014, 10:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Gold Coast's David Swallow has taken away his first Club Champion award and tonight's best and fairest.
Top 10:
1. David Swallow
2. Tom Lynch
3. Dion Prestia
4. Gary Ablett
5. Jaeger O'Meara
6. Steven May
7. Jarrod Harbrow
8. Michael Rischitelli
9. Harley Bennell
10. Greg Broughton

Grazz

Congrats to Swallow, had a pretty good year.  ;)

Mailman the 2nd

I would've thought Prestia for sure but Swallow is a gun as well

Capper

Would have been interesting to see the leader board before GAJ got injured.

Would have been close if GAJ played the full year

Well done David

Ringo

Congratulations to Swallow.

ww.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-09-05/swallow-crowned-club-champion

Article says that Ablett was leading Swallow by 6 votes coming into Round 16 when Ablett was injured. So yes would have been close maybe.

Grazz

A little surprised tbh that it was that close at rnd 16, i would of thought the little master would of been comfortably in front at that stage.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on September 06, 2014, 02:13:58 PM
Congratulations to Swallow.

ww.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-09-05/swallow-crowned-club-champion

Article says that Ablett was leading Swallow by 6 votes coming into Round 16 when Ablett was injured. So yes would have been close maybe.
Yeah Swallow had a great start to the season, thought he would have been close to GAJ but not ahead of him. Well deserved

Ricochet

Yeh first thought was Prestia too, but Swallow has had a huge year

Sweetness

Justin Bieber

Prestia is robbed!! Easily Gold Coast's second if not best player all year.

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2014, 06:53:33 PM
Prestia is robbed!! Easily Gold Coast's second if not best player all year.

Swallow was good but yeh Prestia i thought may of grabbed it, not sure how Lynch got infront of Presty tbh.

Justin Bieber

Tom Lynch was exceptional. At 21 with 46 goals and second in the comp for Contested Marking. Beast.

Prestia pre-season was my tip for most votes polled by GC player outside Gary. Win me 250$!!

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2014, 07:19:25 PM
Tom Lynch was exceptional. At 21 with 46 goals and second in the comp for Contested Marking. Beast.

Prestia pre-season was my tip for most votes polled by GC player outside Gary. Win me 250$!!

Yeh those stats are pretty good no arguement

Mailman the 2nd

Not suprised Lynch was so high he's the best tall out of all the expansion club forwards.

No doubt B&F probably takes more into account other than staight stats, Swallow must be a great leader

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2014, 07:19:25 PM