Tex Power?

Started by upthemaidens, September 04, 2014, 05:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Quote from: nas on September 05, 2014, 07:11:43 PM
Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 06:08:03 PM
Quote from: nas on September 05, 2014, 05:37:55 PM
Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 04:24:03 PM
Wingard to Wines, Wines to Westoff, Westoff hits Walker on the chest, 30 metres out directly in front  ;D

Bang & the crowd goes crazy "Out on the Full" < Don't want him myself.

It was in jest nas :), but we do need another big forward to help Shultzy. Not saying Tex, but we need to give  Shultz a helping hand. We have Westy, but he fills to many other roles when need be, and Redden's got to get his body right. I think to challenge for the big one, we definitely need another strong pair of hands up front

Yep agree, but not wanting to wait till 2016 tho.

Kochi could pay out his contract ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 06:08:03 PM
Quote from: nas on September 05, 2014, 05:37:55 PM
Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 04:24:03 PM
Wingard to Wines, Wines to Westoff, Westoff hits Walker on the chest, 30 metres out directly in front  ;D

Bang & the crowd goes crazy "Out on the Full" < Don't want him myself.

It was in jest nas :), but we do need another big forward to help Shultzy. Not saying Tex, but we need to give  Shultz a helping hand. We have Westy, but he fills to many other roles when need be, and Redden's got to get his body right. I think to challenge for the big one, we definitely need another strong pair of hands up front

Luke Lowden is quite handy ;)

powersuperkents

hahaha hoping this transfer goes through, would be great to play along with Schulz, even better we have deprived the Crows of their best forward.

Butcher <-> Tex sound fair anyone??  ;) haha (knowing the Crows signed the Pod, they would probably take this trade as well haha, recently they've had a knack for giving away champion forwards and signing on useless ones)

Grazz

Haha. Seems the only fitting response to all that thought it was ever a possibility. Haha, sorry couldn't help it had to chuck in another.  :P

powersuperkents

Quote from: Grazz on November 18, 2014, 03:13:20 PM
Haha. Seems the only fitting response to all that thought it was ever a possibility. Haha, sorry couldn't help it had to chuck in another.  :P
Yeah I couldn't see him leaving either. He would go from a leadership figure at the Crows to a prized recruit at another club and he seems like a person who values sentiment rather than publicity and money. When I was first aware of him -saw him- I thought he was a punk - because of the mullet. When you hear his interviews though he is definitely one of the respectable players in the AFL - esp. considering the reason why he shaved the mullet.

I think the hype around Sloane leaving won't come true unless Dangerfield leaves

and I think out of the three aforementioned players, Dangerfield would be the most likely to leave

Grazz

Yeh he is a good guy, there's no doubting that. He loves the club that is clear to see but with the money that gets offered up now it does make you worry as the sums of money offered can set an individual up for life and makes it tough to be critical of them in any way shape or form. I can see Rory staying regardless of what Danger does but im not 100% by any stretch. Would love Danger to sign on ASAP so we can put all this stuff to bed and no distractions in 2015 that we have seen go on at the Hawks and Cats alah Buddy and Gazza. Really don't want to have to go through all that as the Hawks and Cats supporters had to. Not to mention Danger is a bloody good player and i want to keep him badly but if it doesn't happen then kay sarah sarah whatever will be will be, we will have to move on without a very very good player.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Grazz on November 18, 2014, 03:39:26 PM
Yeh he is a good guy, there's no doubting that. He loves the club that is clear to see but with the money that gets offered up now it does make you worry as the sums of money offered can set an individual up for life and makes it tough to be critical of them in any way shape or form. I can see Rory staying regardless of what Danger does but im not 100% by any stretch. Would love Danger to sign on ASAP so we can put all this stuff to bed and no distractions in 2015 that we have seen go on at the Hawks and Cats alah Buddy and Gazza. Really don't want to have to go through all that as the Hawks and Cats supporters had to. Not to mention Danger is a bloody good player and i want to keep him badly but if it doesn't happen then kay sarah sarah whatever will be will be, we will have to move on without a very very good player.
If he happened to leave it would be a first round compensation pick so they could salvage something from it. The problem is Danger & Sloane are both planned to lead the club in the future (either co-captains or captain & vice-captain)

Grazz

Yeh, lets face it there isnt to many clubs that could afford to lose talented players like those two, Hawks the exception to the rule after buddy walking, they were better set up to handle such a loss. We certainly dont have the same luxury at the minute.

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2014, 09:55:29 PM
What? I heard Mickey Mouse was going to construct a tower to the moon, cant wait for that!