Main Menu

Tex Power?

Started by upthemaidens, September 04, 2014, 05:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: Dudge on September 04, 2014, 09:05:04 PM
Sounds similar to Buddy's scenario  ;)

except exactly zero people outside the main players knew about that before the bombshell

Rumors are 9 times out of 10 just that

upthemaidens

I'm sure its not a rumour, There would be lots of clubs chasing after him.  Doesnt mean he'll leave of course, but at $1 Mill a year will Adelaide be able to match that? They also have Danger coming out of contract and (I think) Sloane as well.

For Port it would be a great replacement for an ageing Schultz.

Jay

Tex would hang the phone up before Peter Rhode even finished his sentence ;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jayman on September 04, 2014, 10:15:04 PM
Tex would hang the phone up before Peter Rhode even finished his sentence ;)
Well Jay, maybe Tex would like to actually win a flag in his career........ ::)

Jay

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 04, 2014, 10:06:31 PM
      I'm sure its not a rumour, There would be lots of clubs chasing after him.  Doesnt mean he'll leave of course, but at $1 Mill a year will Adelaide be able to match that? They also have Danger coming out of contract and (I think) Sloane as well.

For Port it would be a great replacement for an ageing Schultz.
I'd let Dangerfield walk before I let Port sign the Tex :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2014, 09:55:29 PM
What? I heard Mickey Mouse was going to construct a tower to the moon, cant wait for that!

elephants

Haha Crows fans shut this shower down!

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 04, 2014, 05:40:12 PM
So apparently Port are chasing Tex walker, a 5 year deal, $1 Million a year....  Just heard this on the radio.
Change that its actually 4years at $1.3 million a year.

stew42

Dudge

Wingard to Wines, Wines to Westoff, Westoff hits Walker on the chest, 30 metres out directly in front  ;D

nas

Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 04:24:03 PM
Wingard to Wines, Wines to Westoff, Westoff hits Walker on the chest, 30 metres out directly in front  ;D

Bang & the crowd goes crazy "Out on the Full" < Don't want him myself.

Dudge

Quote from: nas on September 05, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

It was in jest nas :), but we do need another big forward to help Shultzy. Not saying Tex, but we need to give  Shultz a helping hand. We have Westy, but he fills to many other roles when need be, and Redden's got to get his body right. I think to challenge for the big one, we definitely need another strong pair of hands up front

Nige

nas

Quote from: Dudge on September 05, 2014, 06:08:03 PM
Quote from: nas on September 05, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

It was in jest nas :), but we do need another big forward to help Shultzy. Not saying Tex, but we need to give  Shultz a helping hand. We have Westy, but he fills to many other roles when need be, and Redden's got to get his body right. I think to challenge for the big one, we definitely need another strong pair of hands up front

Yep agree, but not wanting to wait till 2016 tho.