Main Menu

Finals footy 2014

Started by quinny88, September 01, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on September 09, 2014, 04:59:39 PM
Why would you tip us against your own club if were just boys with no talent  ::)

Quote from: quinny88 on September 09, 2014, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 09, 2014, 04:27:08 PM
South Australian supporters in general have a stereotype of being a tad feral
+1 it's funny that they are the only ones that don't see it.
It's not like they're gonna be like "yo, we're feral and proud brah"  :P

#radelaide

Noz

Quote from: Noz on September 09, 2014, 01:44:14 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 07, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
If you want a positive out of today

Noz's hatred for the tigers will sky rocket if Port won by under 39 he would of won like $800 off a multi

Make it even worse that I hedge my bet with Richmond +20

But to be honest i would easily lose all that money again if it means Richmond get knocked out of the finals, Finals separates the men from the boys and Richmond are just full of boys with no talent.

When your captain decides to give up a 4+ goal win advantage what hope does the rest of the team have.

Why would you tip us against your own club if were just boys with no talent  ::)

Maybe because i want to win money?  ::)

Thought Richmond might do something and thought it might be a close game hence the +20

quinny88

Haha collingwood supporters do  ;D

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on September 09, 2014, 05:09:58 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 09, 2014, 01:44:14 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 07, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
If you want a positive out of today

Noz's hatred for the tigers will sky rocket if Port won by under 39 he would of won like $800 off a multi

Make it even worse that I hedge my bet with Richmond +20

But to be honest i would easily lose all that money again if it means Richmond get knocked out of the finals, Finals separates the men from the boys and Richmond are just full of boys with no talent.

When your captain decides to give up a 4+ goal win advantage what hope does the rest of the team have.

Maybe because i want to win money?  ::)

Thought Richmond might do something and thought it might be a close game hence the +20

I'll give you some betting advice.. Don't tip teams that you consider to be boys with no talent.
Thought that would be as obvious as not backing the horse with only 3 legs

GM

It's not like I'm just making this up. Everyone in Australia know Port supporters have the "feral" label. It's joked about non stop just like Collingwood.

I wasn't deflecting anything. Richmond were poor, Port were fantastic and are a better side. But their supporters on the other hand have a lot of rats amongst them. All clubs do. Port have more than most
Coming from a club who's supporters  spit on their own players.
You would know.

quinny88

Quote from: greenmoon on September 09, 2014, 05:16:08 PM

It's not like I'm just making this up. Everyone in Australia know Port supporters have the "feral" label. It's joked about non stop just like Collingwood.

I wasn't deflecting anything. Richmond were poor, Port were fantastic and are a better side. But their supporters on the other hand have a lot of rats amongst them. All clubs do. Port have more than most
Coming from a club who's supporters  spit on their own players.
You would know.

One guy who was actually from Brisbane and had never been to a game before..
Richmond have our ferals, not doubting that. Port are the wrost I've seen though. Had always heard about them being feral but never witnessed it until the weekend

Ringo

This is starting to go down hill and as Richmond have been eliminated will lock the thread before I have to recommend banning.

Also please take this as a general warning as to stick to banter but not get Personal with one another.  Some of the comments recently leave a lot to be desired.