Main Menu

Finals footy 2014

Started by quinny88, September 01, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Could be a short lived thread as we go in the underdog against a pretty good side on their home deck but I think Tigers supporters everywhere are going to enjoy every second of this week considering where we came from and I for one won't be too upset if we lose, provided we play with the heart we have for the past couple of months.

What's everyone's thoughts on the game? Anyone making the trip over?
Booked myself flights and tickets this morning  8) can't wait!

kilbluff1985

Just seen this stat on "on the couch"

Miles is equal 4th in clearances in the comp since round 12

Not bad :o

quinny88

I saw that earlier tonight, that's unbelievable.
Such a good find and certainly plays a style that will hold up in finals footy

Kellogscrunchynut

Still getting used to the idea that we won 9 in a row to make finals, any further results are a bonus.

quinny88

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 02, 2014, 01:47:24 AM
Still getting used to the idea that we won 9 in a row to make finals, any further results are a bonus.

Yeah it still hasn't sunk in for me properly either.
Felt like it was never a hope until we got to about 6 in a row but then we were playing an elimination final every week and I never thought we could actually get there. Happy I was proven wrong though :P amazing fight back. Best of all time.. Literally.
Can't help but feel we will probably lose this week but have been saying that for weeks now so who knows!

GoLions

Always liked the Tigs, will be supporting them this weekend
Think you're definitely a chance after the last 2 months, but it's gonna be tough

quinny88

What do you guys think the changes will be?

I can see Jacko coming in for one of Petterd or Gordon.
Will be a tough call though

Nige

Petterd just had a bad day, his form prior to last week has been pretty good. I think he'll keep his spot. Nippa could be the guy to make way, but I think he's been doing well enough to retain his spot as well.

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on September 02, 2014, 01:21:51 PM
Petterd just had a bad day, his form prior to last week has been pretty good. I think he'll keep his spot. Nippa could be the guy to make way, but I think he's been doing well enough to retain his spot as well.

Yeah your right but who do you think will make way then? Or does Jacko miss out?

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on September 02, 2014, 02:10:34 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 02, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

Yeah your right but who do you think will make way then? Or does Jacko miss out?
I think he'll come in, but I just don't know who makes way.

As much as it saddens me, I think it might be Nippa.

Grazz

Brilliant effort to do what theyve done, i imagine all Richmond fans would be feeling pretty proud of their team as they should be.
Cost me Crows that last spot but what can you do, happy for ya's none the less. Good luck.

Jroo

Hopefully we see Chappy do this again on Sunday

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Grazz on September 02, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

Brilliant effort to do what theyve done, i imagine all Richmond fans would be feeling pretty proud of their team as they should be.
Cost me Crows that last spot but what can you do, happy for ya's none the less. Good luck.
Been wearing my 10+ year old tigers beanie around town all week. Can't get enough of it.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on September 02, 2014, 04:07:40 PM
Hopefully we see Chappy do this again on Sunday

The ol' aeroplane (kinda?), absolute classic!

Toga

I think if Jacko comes back into the team it will probably be for Petterd, otherwise he will sit out imo

Petterd has been good when he's been in the guys, but pretty ordinary otherwise I think :-X