Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

Quote from: Holz on October 10, 2017, 11:46:19 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 10, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
Very little interest in Schache from all reports.

im very suprised, unless people are driving down his value to pick him up cheap. North have said they arent looking at him as they want mids. Plus it looks like preuss and or daw will be forward so no space.

But to me he is the perfect example of buy low. Number 2 pick for a reason looked pretty good in his first year. It does seem hard for a spot for him to land.

id like to see north pick him up even if it cost pick 21.
I would love him at Carlton too.

I would really consider pick 3 for Schache and 12. Don't think that would be unreasonable at all.

meow meow

Quote from: Money Shot on October 10, 2017, 12:27:49 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 10, 2017, 11:46:19 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 10, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
Very little interest in Schache from all reports.

im very suprised, unless people are driving down his value to pick him up cheap. North have said they arent looking at him as they want mids. Plus it looks like preuss and or daw will be forward so no space.

But to me he is the perfect example of buy low. Number 2 pick for a reason looked pretty good in his first year. It does seem hard for a spot for him to land.

id like to see north pick him up even if it cost pick 21.
I would love him at Carlton too.

I would really consider pick 3 for Schache and 12. Don't think that would be unreasonable at all.

Brisbane would say yes before you could finish the question.

meow meow

Lions would get two of Rayner, LDU, Cerra or Dow, and have Ballendon coming in to replace Schache.

Money Shot

Quote from: meow meow on October 10, 2017, 01:03:13 PM
Lions would get two of Rayner, LDU, Cerra or Dow, and have Ballendon coming in to replace Schache.
Do you think that's a win win situation though or are Carlton losing?

RaisyDaisy

I might be in the minority, but I just think Schache will be a flop

It's not exactly uncommon that Top Picks flop, and I reckon he is a near lock to never turn into something

meow meow

Quote from: Money Shot on October 10, 2017, 01:16:55 PM
Quote from: meow meow on October 10, 2017, 01:03:13 PM
Do you think that's a win win situation though or are Carlton losing?

If Rayner gets to pick 3 it's a loss. Otherwise 3 is not a whole lot better than 12. A guy like O'Brien might get to 12 and he's got plenty to offer.

shaker

I would not mind the Tiges taking a punt on Schache with our 2nd first round pick but the $$ value that was being flung about earlier on in the year was ridiculous 600 or 700K no way he is worth that he has not shown enough to get anywhere near that lets see what unfolds

Nige

Don't want us touching Schache with 10ft pole.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 10, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

It's not exactly uncommon that Top Picks flop, and I reckon he is a near lock to never turn into something

think you should give him a year or 2 at a decent club he wants to be at before making a call like that

shaker

Quote from: Nige on October 10, 2017, 01:31:18 PM
Don't want us touching Schache with 10ft pole.
Why not as long as we get him for the right price what are we going to get in the draft a KPP and not the best one , now is the time for the Tiges to go for it he could be a great pickup  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 10, 2017, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 10, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

think you should give him a year or 2 at a decent club he wants to be at before making a call like that

That's the whole idea about making a call like that. I don't need to wait, I've seen enough and have decided to make that call now ;)

AaronKirk

Given North Melbourne are cutting their list for a total rebuild and it is likely Mumford will be retiring because of his injuries would GWS throw a massive offer to get a deal done to get Goldstein?

kilbluff1985

i'm seeing posts on facebook north have offered david swallow 3.75mil for 5 years but dunno how legit it is

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: AaronKirk on October 10, 2017, 02:25:37 PM
Given North Melbourne are cutting their list for a total rebuild and it is likely Mumford will be retiring because of his injuries would GWS throw a massive offer to get a deal done to get Goldstein?

Recent reports suggest Goldy is staying at Norf (but the media keep writing articles asking why), but in addition to that I'm pretty sure Goldy won't leave VIC. Might be family/religious reasons or something? Not sure exactly, but I am sure it's been said he won't leave Melbourne

Money Shot

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 10, 2017, 02:39:33 PM
i'm seeing posts on facebook north have offered david swallow 3.75mil for 5 years but dunno how legit it is
Wouldn't be surprised that they are targeting him. Surely they are paying a bit overs for someone who isn't an A grade mid?