Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

lol Lever was told was told not to attend adelaides b&f award tonight

kilbluff1985

essendon should get pick 15 & 17 from tigers for pick 11 then pick 16 in a deal for Francis then they have 15,16, 17, 28 to get trades done

shaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 06, 2017, 06:15:29 PM
Over the top reaction , that's a good way to attract young interstate players to the club ...... not

tbagrocks

There were a few players not happy with Jake including Tex so I think they sore it best Lever stayed away from him

But my football club is behaving like Parliament Question Time, Adelaide need to stop this childs play, man up and move on! It was their own fault the Lever didn't re-sign, stop treating him like the villain!

If the club keep acting like this which they seem to evey year. I might go support the team where I was born, The Lions! No not in Brisbane :P Fitzroy!

fanTCfool

tbag switching clubs, ironic  8)

fanTCfool

Meanwhile, Sam Gibson cut from Roos

kilbluff1985

Despite playing 130 games straight since debut, AFL.com.au is reporting that North Melbourne has delisted midfielder Sam Gibson.

crazy

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 06, 2017, 06:26:48 PM
essendon should get pick 15 & 17 from tigers for pick 11 then pick 16 in a deal for Francis then they have 15,16, 17, 28 to get trades done
Not sure we'd do that

shaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2017, 06:33:47 PM
There were a few players not happy with Jake including Tex so I think they sore it best Lever stayed away from him

But my football club is behaving like Parliament Question Time, Adelaide need to stop this childs play, man up and move on! It was their own fault the Lever didn't re-sign, stop treating him like the villain!

If the club keep acting like this which they seem to evey year. I might go support the team where I was born, The Lions! No not in Brisbane :P Fitzroy!
Well said tbag nothing more need be said

SydneyRox

Quote from: shaker on October 06, 2017, 06:30:28 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 06, 2017, 06:15:29 PM
Over the top reaction , that's a good way to attract young interstate players to the club ...... not

Not sure why anyone is surprised? They did the a similar thing when Gunston left, not giving him the best young player award he was supposed to win.

Jukes

Picked up a hot rumour on BF (via SEN)

Pick 11, Francis, and Redman for Sloane

Lock it in I reckon

Ricochet

Where's all this Sloane smoke coming from? Would have thought he'd be zero chance of leaving

shaker

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2017, 07:00:24 PM
Where's all this Sloane smoke coming from? Would have thought he'd be zero chance of leaving
Can't remember who it was or where yesterday read an article that Lever's manager is the new list manager at the Pies and has very close ties with Sloane and his family but that was for next year for when his contract is up but seen nothing about this year unless he is fed up with the clubs antics over Lever  :P

Rids

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

Where most of the BS rumours start from the last couple of preseasons. Mr Kane Cornes!

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/Adelaide-Crows-Superstar-Could-Be-Open-To-Offers-Says-Kane-Cornes

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

What should we have done differently exactly tbag?