Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 14, 2016, 10:02:56 PM
Quote from: Koop on October 14, 2016, 09:59:06 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 14, 2016, 07:48:24 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 14, 2016, 05:21:26 PM
Quote from: LF on October 14, 2016, 05:18:37 PM
Travis King ‏@TravisKing  5m5 minutes ago
Full deal.

Hawks get picks 10 and 68.

Saints get 2017 first-round pick, and picks 23 and 36 this year.

NAB AFL Trade Radio Retweeted
Travis King ‏@TravisKing  7m7 minutes ago
Hawks have traded picks to get hold of St Kilda's pick 10. Crucial to get Jaeger deal done. Saints receive '17 1st-round pick.

Feels to me that Saints lose in this deal
:o ???

we absolutely smashed it out of the park! you beauty! there's still more up Ameet's sleaves too apparently! ;D

*sleeves  ;D  very excited!

Picking up another first rounder to have a crack at Fyfey next year me thinks ;)
reckon we'll have a red hot crack mate! is Fyfe a free agent next year?

Hey hey hey, Fyfe wants to get midfield service from the best tap ruckman in the league St Kilda fans  ;) Melbourne called first dibs on Free Agent Fyfe :P

#RevengeForFreoHoganClaims

Best ruckman in the comp hey...i believe that means he would go where Tom Hickey is?
I knew I liked you Zoltan 8) (yes you are now Zoltan) 8)

Money Shot

We all know that Kreuzer and Phillips are the most potent ruck duo in the game ... :-[

powersuperkents

Has everyone forgotten about McKernan!  :P 

kilbluff1985

Holz

Quote from: TomK on October 14, 2016, 10:31:25 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 14, 2016, 10:24:11 PM
lol Holz delusional

Essendon will be knocking on the door of the top 8
Wouldn't go that far but agree they'll finish above North

Might have this wrong but I'll back against the loser team that hasnt won a final in 12 years and has made it 3 times.

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on October 15, 2016, 02:40:58 AM
Quote from: TomK on October 14, 2016, 10:31:25 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 14, 2016, 10:24:11 PM
lol Holz delusional

Essendon will be knocking on the door of the top 8
Wouldn't go that far but agree they'll finish above North

Might have this wrong but I'll back against the loser team that hasnt won a final in 12 years and has made it 3 times.

You're a brave man Holz.

enzedder

Probably missing someone but North 2017 will be without Boomer, Dal Santo, Petrie, Firrito, Wells and potentially Goldy and are looking at sliding south quickly. Essendon on the other hand will be with a few extras in 2017 and have fast tracked their list. Essendon should fare better next year for mine. Goldy going is a disaster.

enzedder

As for the Saints Hawks pick swaps I cannot believe that some think Hawthorn won in that exchange. St.Kilda saw the Hawks were desperate and swooped in for the taking.
St.Kilda gave up one 1st round pick & one 4th round pick for one 1st round pick & two 2nd round picks.
Killing it so far.

kilbluff1985

Holz do you want to do a name change bet

whoever finishes lower gets their name changed for a week

elephants

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 14, 2016, 07:18:16 PM
Cheating on a missus with a great set of cans... Foolish man.

Opens new tab... "kirsty goldstein"

RaisyDaisy

Listening to Fev this morning on the radio, and his source is someone deep in hawthorn

Says Lewis is absolutely filthy that they all took pay cuts for years and now Titch, Vickery and JOM are getting what they're getting

Titch 650k, Vickery 500k and JOM 450k but back ended big

Says Lewis 100% wants out, and wants to be at Melbourne, and it will happen next week

Holz

Quote from: enzedder on October 15, 2016, 06:20:39 AM
Probably missing someone but North 2017 will be without Boomer, Dal Santo, Petrie, Firrito, Wells and potentially Goldy and are looking at sliding south quickly. Essendon on the other hand will be with a few extras in 2017 and have fast tracked their list. Essendon should fare better next year for mine. Goldy going is a disaster.

First up i think Goldy will stay.

People cant dispute that North got hit very very hard by injuries and never recovered. The team was undefeated then just lost a few close games to the top teams with key players out then completely lost it.

A healthy Mason Wood will be a big big in.
Higgins missed round 8 onwards
Ben Jacobs missed round 8 onwards and not sure if he plays but he was an elite tagger in the 15 finals
Luke Mcdonald missed pretty much round 11 onwards
Sam Wright missed round 11 onwards
Lachy Hansen was unhealthy pretty much all of the year.

Kayne Turner, Jed Anderson and Taylor Garner all missed loads of games and if just 2 are healthy they will compete for the role to replace boomer.

Petrie was a shell of himself so no loss, Firrito was a solid player but no star

Boomer NDS Wells of course are big losses

but there are injured players as i said coming in

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 15, 2016, 10:39:57 AM
Listening to Fev this morning on the radio, and his source is someone deep in hawthorn

Says Lewis is absolutely filthy that they all took pay cuts for years and now Titch, Vickery and JOM are getting what they're getting

Titch 650k, Vickery 500k and JOM 450k but back ended big

Says Lewis 100% wants out, and wants to be at Melbourne, and it will happen next week

:-X

Been reading Demonland basically non-stop for the past 24 hours, and credible users on that site that have "sources" (have been right on every single one of our list decisions so far this year in advance)  within the club, are saying the same thing.

I think I'm now starting to REALLY like the idea of Lewis at Melbourne

Purple 77

Speaking of which, a bit of talk at Demonland saying Aaron Vandenberg has attracted some interest this trade period. But that rumour has much less credibility IMO