Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 22, 2015, 10:57:53 AM
IF IT IS ACTUALLY HIM ?

I think it was the fact that he had just been signed (couple of hours) by the Saints, came as a big surprise/shock. Not the best look when you first go to a club .. I personally couldn't give a crap, players let their hair down and do silly things sometimes after a long hard season. These things happen all the time in and outside of the AFL, it doesn't make it right but as PK stated its not as bad as a sexual assault but it is news and its news people want to hear and discuss unfortunately.

Slap on the hand from Saints, don't do it again, lets move on.

its not a slap on the wrist or a silly thing,  Its illegal "$3,000 and/or one year’s imprisonment for possession/use"

Ricochet

McCarthy's manager has said there probably won't be anything done today re his move to Freo.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ricochet on October 22, 2015, 11:10:33 AM
McCarthy's manager has said there probably won't be anything done today re his move to Freo.

boooooo :(

Ricochet

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 22, 2015, 11:14:17 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 22, 2015, 11:10:33 AM

boooooo :(
;D

Bill Manspeaker

Ricochet

hahaha how good.

I think i'm the only Freo supporter around that wasn't that keen on paying that much for McCarthy

Ricochet

This one has been confirmed this morning

Hawthorn Give: 55 and 58
GWS Give: 48

elephants

flower West Coast get in on this pick upgrade action. Three second rounders for a top 15 pick! :P

Money Shot

I really hope yaz stays a blue :-[

meow meow

Carlisle has just apologised for his "inappropriate behaviour". Those people who had doubts that it was him should have realised that channel 9 would get the shower sued out of them if it wasn't him. They would have been certain before they ran the story.

Nothing will come of this.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 22, 2015, 12:09:12 PM
Carlisle has just apologised for his "inappropriate behaviour". Those people who had doubts that it was him should have realised that channel 9 would get the shower sued out of them if it wasn't him. They would have been certain before they ran the story.

annoying how 90% of people would get fired immediately if they did this.

Dave085

Quote from: meow meow on October 22, 2015, 12:09:12 PM

They have no accountability with their reporting for certain topics so I don't think they would really care.

The AFL stance on illicit drug use is piss poor. Any other professional would lose their job over something like this.

And to put some sort of perspective to how poor the stance is, Dave Reynolds (V8 Supercar driver) was fined $25,000 for referring to an all female driving line up at Bathurst as the "person wagon". Lets see what Carlisle gets... 

RaisyDaisy

Love how we never actually admitted to taking drugs - just to being an idiot

On a completely separate note, Dangerfield to wear 35 at Cats

Grazz

Lions get Bastinac, Pies get Aish in a 3 way deal for picks etc.

AFL ‏@AFL  24s24 seconds ago
James Aish has been traded to Collingwood, Ryan Bastinac to the Brisbane Lions, with draft picks also involved. #TradePeriod

Ricochet

Yep here it is

Bastinac to Brisbane.
Pies trade pick 26 and 2016 r2 pick for Aish.
North get picks 17 + 26