Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 09, 2015, 11:31:08 AM
Mike Pyke is set to retire after the B&F according to afl.com.au

Still has a year to run on his contract, but leaving early helps Sydney's chance of getting Luey

Yeah, this should get Berger over the line. Interesting to see if we push for Sinclair as well or take a 1st round pick for Jetta to help pay for mills and hopefully Dunkley

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on October 09, 2015, 12:36:54 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 09, 2015, 12:14:35 PM
20, 28 and next years first rounder is not enough IMO for Treloar

If I'm Carlton, I'm offering this years first pick you have in a heart beat

If Tyson fetched Melbourne's Pick 3, Treloar is easily worth that or better and GWS would demand that surely
They'lk get Weitering with Pick 1. I daresay they need him more than they need Treloar.

Carlton can have both! Their 2nd rounder (20) + a second rounder from the Yarran or Hendo deals, plus next year's first round pick to GWS for Treloar. They'll still keep pick 1 this year.

GWS will be able to use their own first and second rounders to get Hopper, and with the other 2nd rounders they'll be able to grab Kennedy.

Football Factory

Quote from: powersuperkents on October 09, 2015, 01:05:43 PM
Also my prediction for first trade

The Crows have been reasonable in this negotiation process

Curtly Hampton for 2nd rounder

The Crows could strain things along by initially asking to only give  a 3rd rounder so I see this trade being one that will be quickly completely and makes both clubs happy. I would say it's as good as done already.

First trade; Curly Hampton to the Crows

Think I read somewhere very recently that they reckon he might be the first trade  ;D

elephants

Praying we dont give our first rounder for Jetta. Please be a second #lowballfordays

Money Shot

Quote from: shaker on October 09, 2015, 12:49:55 PM
As we have seen there are no sure things in the draft even No1 if they can get Treloar the Blues would be crazy to let him slip is what I'm thinking
Our current KPDs are Jamison (injury prone and getting old) and Rowe who is a spud in my opinion ... I would be picking Weightering over Treloar if I was them!

shaker

Quote from: Money Shot on October 09, 2015, 01:26:40 PM
As we have seen there are no sure things in the draft even No1 if they can get Treloar the Blues would be crazy to let him slip is what I'm thinking
Our current KPDs are Jamison (injury prone and getting old) and Rowe who is a spud in my opinion ... I would be picking Weightering over Treloar if I was them!

Weightering comes with big wraps and rightfully so but so did Watts Trengrove and Scully players like Treloar don't come around very often , think if you get a chance to grab someone like him you just do it and as meow said you might be able to have your cake and eat it to  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Bit harsh on Rowe MS! He's going alright for his age

And Ele, I've heard we are only offering a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Jetta and that it would be enough  ;D

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 09, 2015, 01:36:53 PM
And Ele, I've heard we are only offering a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Jetta and that it would be enough  ;D

Wonderful!

Now we just need to convince Brisbane to take our Scooter compo for Redden and we're set! :')

(oh, and convince Harley that Freo is a showerhole) :p

Money Shot

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 09, 2015, 01:36:53 PM
Bit harsh on Rowe MS! He's going alright for his age

Yeah I know it's a bit harsh but I don't think he would get a gig at any other club apart from Carlton IMO

Football Factory

GOLD Coast is making a strong play for North Melbourne support ruckman Daniel Currie as it seeks a replacement for Zac Smith.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-09/suns-heat-up-their-pursuit-of-kangaroos-ruckman

TomK

Ricochet

Ricochet

QuotePatrick Dangerfield's manager Paul Connors has told media at the Madden Medal ceremony that the deal between the Crows and Cats could be done quickly, with Adelaide potentially not going to match the offer set by the Cats.

Purple 77

Quote from: shaker on October 09, 2015, 01:35:18 PM

Weightering comes with big wraps and rightfully so but so did Watts Trengrove and Scully players like Treloar don't come around very often , think if you get a chance to grab someone like him you just do it and as meow said you might be able to have your cake and eat it to  ;)

Who is that guy?

No one by that name at Melbourne...

(sorry, bit of a pet peeve of mine...)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 09, 2015, 02:23:18 PM
Quote from: shaker on October 09, 2015, 01:35:18 PM

Who is that guy?

No one by that name at Melbourne...

(sorry, bit of a pet peeve of mine...)

also not sure what a Weightering is :P (although that's probably an auto correct)